• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone Used Direct Bullion in London ?

Pete

Just noticed on TV adverts from directbullion.com

I glanced at their website and noted their highly rated customer feedback.
They have a price promise to match some ( few obvious omissions though ! ) of our other well known bullion dealers but I haven't had the time to investigate further at the moment.

As this dealer doesn't flag up doing a search nor appear on our list of bullion dealers I thought it worth mentioning for completeness.

I did notice that they deal with High Net Worth individuals so maybe not for us peasant stackers !!

COMPANY NUMBER: 09975794

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09975794/DB-LONDON-LTD/financials

Key Financials
Cash
£1.5k
----
Net Worth
£6.5k
----
Total Current Assets
£11.2k
----
Total Current Liabilities
£5.6k
----

and their base 

http://www.servcorp.co.uk/en/  owns Level One Devonshire Place Mayfair.  They supply serviced virtual offices.  Giving a posh Mayfair front for someone who might be working out of their back bedroom in Croydon

Not the greatest of backgrounds for buying a high-risk item like gold

• 9 months later...

Or you can simply go to Sharps Pixley around the corner on St James's Street where you can actually meet market experts and see the bars before you buy them. Sharps Pixley are also full members of the London Bullion Market Association.

I’ve bought from them, not really too much different from anywhere else. They were cheaper than Bullion by Post (albeit by £5) and it did come about 3 days later. Other than you get a pretty decent brochure, there’s not really much difference between these and all the others I’ve used.

Normally I use Bullion by post but had enough of waiting 10-20 days for coins to arrive. 

Archived