• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Which QB 1/4 oz to pick up?

PansPurse

Which Beast 1/4oz to Get?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Beastie?

• Unicorn of Scotland
    • Dragon of Wales
    • Black Bull of Clarence
    • Griffin of Edward III

3 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

I'm tidying my stack a little and looking at picking up a 1/4 oz. The Queen's Beasts seem to be doing well and I'm looking at getting one of the more recent ones, but which do you think will work out best?

may I ask proof or bu ? I ticked all 4 boxes anyway ?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

? BU, my pockets aren't deep enough for proofs.

so far griffin has got the lowest mintage and their production has been ceased so for that reason I would go for griffin first if you intend to get all 10 eventually 

1 minute ago, PansPurse said:

Not sure about getting all ten. Have about enough for one for now. My only hesitation on Griffin is that it's already built up a bit of a premium over the others

because unicorn and dragon aren't one year yet so you will see the mintage a bit lower a few months back about 10-11k but they are still making them 

if people are going to collect all ten or saving money for all ten then they have to buy griffin at some point 

how much is griffin anyway ……. I am digging my spare coins  out ?

1 minute ago, mondy41 said:

Ah - too me they look good - but I don't have a loupe etc....

That's why I like bullion as expectations are lower!

Because you have hawk eyes ?. In general we don’t need a loupe anyway because we can use phone camera 8-10x ?

19 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Do you mind if I ask where you found cheapest?

Griffin is £282.37 via the group order and GS.be if that helps

Griffin Price.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

18 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Griffin is £282.37 via the group order and GS.be if that helps

Griffin Price.jpg

*Wrings hands*

Awwww man, now I'm feeling torn between a good price and my quiet resolve not to give them my custom

2 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

*Wrings hands*

Awwww man, now I'm feeling torn between a good price and my quiet resolve not to give them my custom

Always put your pocket before your resolve.

8 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

*Wrings hands*

Pull the trigger ?

7 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

*Wrings hands*

Mmm...cutting off the nose to spite the face...

I stopped doing this long ago.  

But there again, I don't know how you are left feeling after whatever negative experience you might have had with GS.be ?

16 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

The gsbe price should be 282 then plus 1.78 fees then postage to him ? 

Then the price will be close to 290 mark ? 

Sounds about right, and I'm struggling to find  a Beastie much less than that, RM wants £315 for a fresh one

34 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

The gsbe price should be 282 then plus 1.78 fees then postage to him ? 

Then the price will be close to 290 mark ? 

That £282 is including the fees. The postage from me to him is going to be his choice - special delivery is £6.50 so probably about £289 all in. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

23 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Sounds about right, and I'm struggling to find  a Beastie much less than that, RM wants £315 for a fresh one

why not do a wanted post at 290 there is a fair chance people will sell it , not too long ago someone was selling for 275 ? 

A view weeks ago I bought at ps-coins.de and they have each for ~292£ incl. delivery (to Austria, but should not be more expensive to the UK). If you buy more than one it's way cheaper as delivery is ~20£...

Coins are in good condition as well.

Archived