• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I like this one

999magnum

1 hour ago, fehk2001 said:

I like this one as well, but I think once they sell well there will be more coming however it is cheap toys so nevermind

When I say “I like this one” I don’t mean in the fehk2001 way which means will it bring me bitches and riches ?. I mean that I really like this one as in ONE for the collection ?

1 hour ago, 999magnum said:

When I say “I like this one” I don’t mean in the fehk2001 way which means will it bring me bitches and riches ?. I mean that I really like this one as in ONE for the collection ?

That’s why people vote for Donald because people believe  he will bring money and ladies 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

11 hours ago, JohnAnsink said:

Cool...when I looked it up on Apmex I found this one. I will get it next month

Untitled.jpg

4 hours ago, JohnAnsink said:

donald-melania-trump-laughing.jpg

Thread hijack=achieved. 

Now it's my turn. Don't turn sour grapes on me. ?

20 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Anyone else think theres a likeness...

(Not  Mr Trump, hairs all wrong )

Melania is beautiful...I feel sorry for her in a way. But she married him.

JMc9yyE.gif

43 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

' I like this one ' 

After looking at that a lot...I think he stuck his tongue out at her.
She thought he was turning around to talk to her but he talked to someone behind her and then he was like :P "not you"

1 hour ago, 999magnum said:

Which one?

the coin , one for collection because it is cheap nothing much to lose 

41 minutes ago, JohnAnsink said:

After looking at that a lot...I think he stuck his tongue out at her.
She thought he was turning around to talk to her but he talked to someone behind her and then he was like :P "not you"

I think u would like his daughter even more ?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Archived