• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

**Updated** Forum Back Up

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The forum had glitches before yesterday in Firefox - you could not always reply on the private messaging section. Some of the top menu links did not link or the pages opened were faulty yesterday.

It still is not working in Firefox - I am posting this in Explorer. Chrome works ok too.

The members lists at the top does not work and as I say you cannot post in Firefox.

Explorer is not fully working as I just tried to paste a screen shot into the text box and it will not take it but it does in Chrome.

What you see instead of a text box in Firefox

image.thumb.png.e532274f267a466b41b1dc741bdc4992.png

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

As @sixgun says the forum doesn't work in Firefox full-stop (it hasn't for ages). I can only view the last page of a thread and I can't reply etc. I have to use another browser, but on that one at least the front page is now fixed after some weeks.

@ChrisSIlver @HelpingHands @morezone this is the only forum I've ever been on when the site is totally inaccessible (503 error) while a mod/admin is removing/moving posts. All other forums just don't let you access the thread(s) in question, but here it seems to suspend the whole site.

All this is on PC btw.

Cheers!

15 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Works just fine in firefox for me :)

Interesting, thanks...maybe it's an Adblock/tracker thingy - are you on PC too?

Always a 503 error when the site is being edited/posts moved or removed etc, across multiple PC browsers.

31 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

windows 10 home, firefox 60.0.1 if that helps.

Cheers! 7 here (latest Firefox), but never seen a forum that can't cope with multiple versions of Windows...perhaps all the mobile tweaks necessary don't 'play well' (?)

Mind you, like I said never seen a forum that got a 503 either when a mod is simply doing some housekeeping!

Just to add....this is really my own photo...my Bengal was out for a walk around garden and decided to try climb side of house!
Lovely Bengal :)
Heres my kitten about 10 months old now.
She has been outside a couple of times whilst we are there but I have eagle eyes on her incase she runs away. Shs hates the lead & just drops to the ground.f8414584e4463e7cb1b3f5f19540c55a.jpg

Archived