• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2018 SAPPHIRE CORONATION STRUCK ON THE DAY SOVEREIGN

2018  Struck on the Day Sovereign,   has sold out at the Mint and has been over sold.

Last few remaining from my allocation. Coin is due to be struck on 2nd June, delivery around 2 weeks later, click on the link for more details:

https://www.thecoinconnection.co.uk/product/65th-anniversary-coronation-hm-queen-2018-struck-day-full-sovereign-bu-sovereign-box-coa/

The 65th Anniversary of the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II Celebration Sovereign coin in case left - SC18STD.png

32 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Is this guaranteed stock (unlike 'subject to availability' from the Royal Mint and 'sourced to order' from BNT)?

If I order now can I add some other coins later to my order to combine shipping after a browse of your site?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi yes, this is a confirmed allocation, 2 sold in the last hour so only 6 remaining. i can raise the order manually for you if you email your list to me, so i can combine the postage, not a problem at all

55 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Is this guaranteed stock (unlike 'subject to availability' from the Royal Mint and 'sourced to order' from BNT)?

If I order now can I add some other coins later to my order to combine shipping after a browse of your site?

Thanks in advance :)

While this seller is newer to the Silver Forum, I use them for everything I get from the Royal Mint.  I've never had issues with preorder items such as this (I bought one of these as well:)).  

17 minutes ago, Lr103 said:

While this seller is newer to the Silver Forum, I use them for everything I get from the Royal Mint.  I've never had issues with preorder items such as this (I bought one of these as well:)).  

thank you, it's always a pleasure to have been of service to you

41 minutes ago, TheCoinConnection said:

Hi yes, this is a confirmed allocation, 2 sold in the last hour so only 6 remaining. i can raise the order manually for you if you email your list to me, so i can combine the postage, not a problem at all

Many thanks, that sounds great! I shall PM you :)

17 minutes ago, Lr103 said:

Really good to hear, thanks! Their Trustpilot reviews are good and this has been a seller that caught my eye before actually. The premium's gone up since the initial allocation but I don't blame them for that as they were cheaper than the Mint to start with iirc, and this coin has flown out the door.

I would just say for now after being screwed by the Mint and BNT being so unsure that is so refreshing to find a seller who actually bothers to update stock on their website (even on a pre-sale) in real time, so first impressions are very good :)

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

Many thanks, that sounds great! I shall PM you :)

Really good to hear, thanks! Their Trustpilot reviews are good and this has been a seller that caught my eye before actually. The premium's gone up since the initial allocation but I don't blame them for that as they were cheaper than the Mint to start with iirc, and this coin has flown out the door.

I would just say for now after being screwed by the Mint and BNT being so unsure that is so refreshing to find a seller who actually bothers to update stock on their website (even on a pre-sale) in real time, so first impressions are very good :)

I am glad to see your have read our trust pilot reviews, we have a global customer base,  my team and I work very hard to give my customers the very best of service,  which leads to happy customers and repeat orders, I personally inspect every coin i receive into stock, prior to sending them out to my customers, as I will not send out anything which is sub standard, its personal to me, and I will not have my customers being unhappy with the purchases. 

3 minutes ago, TheCoinConnection said:

I am glad to see your have read our trust pilot reviews, we have a global customer base,  my team and I work very hard to give my customers the very best of service,  which leads to happy customers and repeat orders, I personally inspect every coin i receive into stock, prior to sending them out to my customers, as I will not send out anything which is sub standard, its personal to me, and I will not have my customers being unhappy with the purchases. 

I can 100% back up these claims, having bought several gold and silver proof coins from this seller.

The quality control and professionalism is not good, it is excellent ! Very underrated dealer and very highly recommended 

1 minute ago, Marko said:

I can 100% back up these claims, having bought several gold and silver proof coins from this seller.

The quality control and professionalism is not good, it is excellent ! Very underrated dealer and very highly recommended 

you are making me Blush! It's always been a pleasure to be of service to you... Thank you

23 minutes ago, TheCoinConnection said:

Well, it doesn't sound much better for a first order than that and from what others have said! Feeling pretty good about this now, so thank you very much indeed for posting, hopefully this will be the start of a good seller/buyer relationship :)

24 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Won't of interest @TheCoinConnection Your picture shows the coin with a reeded edge coin but they are plain.    Did the RM photoshop theirs after or just a wrong picture.

How strange is that, my images were provided by my supplier, so i will ask them about the discrepancy on Monday,

Archived