• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

**JUNE 2018** Group order from GoldSilver.be

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

OK

I have made an executive decision with regards the Tiger and Dragon coin.

GS.be have 125 in stock right now. I can see these being popular and selling - certainly before the group order swings back towards GS.be

So - I am going to go ahead and say YES to these coins. I have had an email from our friendly belgian customer service representative that they will have the coins on or around the 20th June and then ready for shipping on 25th. Only time will tell if we get delayed again. 

But, that seems to be to be the best option.

So, new deadline is now Sunday 24th June and that hopefully means that you will all have your coins around the end of the first week of July. 

I hope this is OK - if you have any major objections to this or would like to voice your opinions please do so on this thread. 

I appreciate you trying to be flexible but the deadline is something that should remain constant at all times save for something severe happening. Honestly, I'm disappointed that I wont get my part of the order until July now.

If I had known the deadline would be that late, I would be using the money already sent for other things and waited until next payday to make my order.

As I say, this is no complaint towards you BYB, you are doing a stellar job here, but I am a but miffed if I'm honest.

Just my piece, no issue really. Keep up the good work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

I appreciate you trying to be flexible but the deadline is something that should remain constant at all times save for something severe happening. Honestly, I'm disappointed that I wont get my part of the order until July now.

If I had known the deadline would be that late, I would be using the money already sent for other things and waited until next payday to make my order.

As I say, this is no complaint towards you BYB, you are doing a stellar job here, but I am a but miffed if I'm honest.

Just my piece, no issue really. Keep up the good work.

I appreciate the feedback and apologize for the inconvenience.

I am always caught in between a rock and a hard place and made the decision that I felt most benefited members of the forum. 

This was not a fun or easy decision to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I am always caught in between a rock and a hard place and made the decision that I felt most benefited members of the forum

Once again, your call since you are good enough to organize the order, this month it's annoying, but last month when I wanted the dragons the delay was completely justified.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

OK

I have made an executive decision with regards the Tiger and Dragon coin.

GS.be have 125 in stock right now. I can see these being popular and selling - certainly before the group order swings back towards GS.be

So - I am going to go ahead and say YES to these coins. I have had an email from our friendly belgian customer service representative that they will have the coins on or around the 20th June and then ready for shipping on 25th. Only time will tell if we get delayed again. 

But, that seems to be to be the best option.

So, new deadline is now Sunday 24th June and that hopefully means that you will all have your coins around the end of the first week of July. 

I hope this is OK - if you have any major objections to this or would like to voice your opinions please do so on this thread. 

Just out of interest, how many people are actually wanting these tiger and dragon coins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick question @BackyardBullion now we have a delay with the order what would be the chances of adding the landmak Trafalgar square to this order since the release date is the same as the tiger and dragon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AgD said:

Just a quick question @BackyardBullion now we have a delay with the order what would be the chances of adding the landmak Trafalgar square to this order since the release date is the same as the tiger and dragon 

It is a Royal Mint coin - those are always delayed - so I am going to say no on this one. GS.be emailed me to say the Dragon and Tiger will be with them around the 20th and the 25th is a reliable (as can be) date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

9 different people want these now ?

And we have ordered 30 of them!

I was contemplating getting a roll of 20 of the tiger vs dragon coin.  I does look really nice. :)

I assume that 20 would be a sealed roll?

Is this asking too much in this order?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RoughDog said:

I was contemplating getting a roll of 20 of the tiger vs dragon coin.  I does look really nice. :)

I assume that 20 would be a sealed roll?

Is this asking too much in this order?

 

It is usually the way with these coins, I would be very surprised big they didn't come in the sealed roll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now