• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

THE 65TH ANN. OF THE CORONATION OF HM QUEEN 2018 STRUCK ON THE DAY FULL GOLD SOVEREIGN

fehk2001

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I'm surprised it's taken so long considering the initial fervour and some people's cancelled RM orders. ?

So am I!

Coin Connection's thread was in the sale section, so only for Premium Members since (I think) Friday. I did PM one member who missed out on the Mint (and was gutted) to let them know they had them in, but either they had cooled on the idea, were not prepared to pay a bit extra, or perhaps thought I was touting a company I have actually used for the first time on this one.

I really wanted one of these (know you are most definitely not a fan @sovereignsteve lol :)) so I'm happy with the slight premium from Coin Collection, especially because they told me (unlike many companies) they check coins before they send them out to customers. I will be very happy with one good example of these :)

Just now, sovereignsteve said:

Yes on the face of it they seem a good supplier and one to watch in future. We shall see?

Great feedback on their sales thread (for RM coins in general) for these on here, and I had a good chat with the owner after I PMed a simple enquiry about quality control their end, so I'm happy I went with one from them so far :)

Goodness only knows what/if anything will come through from BNT when you can still supposedly order ten from their website!

I have a bad feeling lightening may be about to strike twice.  Payment to BNT for the coin was shown as pending in my bank account.  Now it has gone completely.  Maybe that has something to do with VISA or maybe it means my order is not going to be filled.

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 17:47, Seasider said:

I have a bad feeling lightening may be about to strike twice.  Payment to BNT for the coin was shown as pending in my bank account.  Now it has gone completely.  Maybe that has something to do with VISA or maybe it means my order is not going to be filled.

What does your order status say on the website? Mine is still showing up so fingers crossed.

I hadn't cleared my cookies since my last visit so I still had ten in my basket, ridiculous that they were still offering that days after elsewhere sold out! They were removed when I logged in, which is something I suppose, but surely they oversold these?

2 hours ago, Seasider said:

I have been told that mine should be sent out around 21 June.  The pending payment disappearing was not as ominous as I thought.

So your order on the website is still showing?

Hopefully a good sign that the orders are still in the pipeline on the system, though it all seems to be badly 'automated' there between online sales and customer service. I had to tell the lady I spoke to why they hadn't been sent out ('um, it's because they haven't been minted'...'oh I see, I didn't know what "strike on the day meant"!' :blink:). Hopefully they have had a 'clean up' so far but no reports of any cancelled orders yet and surely there will be some (?).

Otherwise my future beneficiaries may one day be cursing me if they find this thread for not bagging the ten that were in my shopping basket :ph34r:

So if you are reading kiddies, tough luck - you were too glued to your tablets to say hello properly today so screw you! :P

2 minutes ago, Seasider said:

I haven't a clue - I just asked them if the order had been cancelled and they said No and apologised for the delay.

Ah I see, I guess you made a phone order rather than online, so you don't have an online account?

From the (clueless) lady I spoke to the day after I ordered online as far as I could gather the website orders take longer to register (she had no record of mine by that point) so goodness knows what is going on here!

I would say that phone orders sound more promising than online (ten of these in my basket, days after the Mint sold out - pull the other one it's got bells on! :P).

Fingers crossed for us all! :)

I ordered 2 on my Mint Account - By Phone - marked as dispatched

I ordered 1 on debit card online - marked as dispatched

I ordered 1 on debit card online for Oldun - marked as cancelled

I ordered 4 for other people from dealers 2 from BNT and 2 from another and will see if they are sent.

I have offered Oldun one of mine as his was cancelled....

Archived