• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Here comes the Royal Wedding coin brigade

1 hour ago, xthomasx said:

Thank God none of these coin formats has a place in my collection. I was a bit afraid they would make one more SotD Sovereign... 

I was afraid they’d do it for the new Prince/Princess. Thank goodness they bypassed that one. Last year year got ridiculous by the time the Platinum Anniversary SotD came around.

23 hours ago, Bullionaire said:

Do they deliberately write those things so no one can actually understand them?!

It’s (archaic) formality, I think. It’s not meant to be understood by the general public. For that we have the Marketing department ?

55 minutes ago, AllThingsShiny said:

Just a money making scheme. One big rip off

Whether folk buy them or not it cements the idea of the inevitability of the 'royal' family and the legitimacy of Charles' line.

The headline change to the royal succession law gender was taken out of the equation but the most significant change was that only Charles and his own heirs can ascend the throne. Very useful when a number of folk with a greater claim than the 'Windsors' are knocking about, and no other reason to include it.

Archived