• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Just had my car back this afternoon after its been in for a pre summer pamper.

First time ive ever had a professional detailing job done and got to say the results are worth every penny and will give the paint some long term protection.

Full wheel off cleanse and protective coating of wheels, calipers and arch linings
Full correction of paint work then  coated with feynlab self heal lite (self-healing ceramic coating with 5 year warranty)
Windows detailed and treated with rain repellent .

Roof treated with nano protection.
And interior was cleansed and treated with feynlab leather treatment.

Feynlab self healing ceramic coating:

53.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

2 minutes ago, caloundracats said:

Nice car, not sure about the colour though! Certainly stands out.

Giallo Midas pearl - basically posh yellow, not a car for the shy and retiring type anyway lol.

39 minutes ago, caloundracats said:

Nice car, not sure about the colour though! Certainly stands out.

One does not buy a Lambo to hide away, yellow is the modest colour compared to the day-glow green and burnt orange. :lol:

Question i have is what causes all that "damage" in the first place, its it just microdirt or non-professional clean/polishing?

Lovely job done on a very nice car.  I've just recently put together all the stuff I need to do my own touchless car wash,  jetwash lance, snowfoam, wax etc. and a leaf blower for drying it, I alreadt have the pressure washer.  I've been watching Youtube detailing videos for a while now and I decided to start doing more of my own thorough washing, waxing and detailing.

8 hours ago, mr-dead said:

Just had my car back this afternoon after its been in for a pre summer pamper.

6.jpg

11.jpg

38.jpg

I knew I recognised those black gloves... Now we know Shaddow Stacks day job :ph34r:

Considering the cost of an oil change for a Lambo, great value. The scratch free results look compelling. But you didn't treat us to a look in the engine bay...

Very nice job indeed . Used to do this to my own  Civic Type R and its very satisfying but used to take me a whole weekend.

Contemplated doing it for a living but its tough and you need to be fit as a fiddle.

Love this @mr-dead, I've never paid for someone to do it professionally but do very similar steps myself and it's an amazing feeling when complete a few days later.

The other half "doesn't get it", but then again neither do most of my friends :D

edit: Must ask, how did you get all those swirls in the first place or did you just buy it? Don't tell me you took it down the 10quid car wash a few times, or only used a single bucket when cleaning yourself? :P

Edited by sg86

2 hours ago, sg86 said:

Love this @mr-dead, I've never paid for someone to do it professionally but do very similar steps myself and it's an amazing feeling when complete a few days later.

The other half "doesn't get it", but then again neither do most of my friends :D

edit: Must ask, how did you get all those swirls in the first place or did you just buy it? Don't tell me you took it down the 10quid car wash a few times, or only used a single bucket when cleaning yourself? :P

Only recently purchased it although there have been one or two cheapy handwashes since :rolleyes:

The detailing guys do a full oustide/inside clean for £20 using good products & technique so will be going there from now on.

Nano protection is great. We treat our train windscreens with it at work to keep the bugs from sticking too much in the summer. I suppose the bugs will now slide off your motor when you put your foot down :D

The ceramic glazes are amazing, I have it on my Audi and basically means all I need to do is take hose over car and it’s brilliant white again, I usually give the guy I use my cars when I take delivery so he can strip them back, correct any swirls from dealers butchering it before delivery and means it’s started off on right foot.

17 hours ago, mr-dead said:

Only recently purchased it although there have been one or two cheapy handwashes since :rolleyes:

The detailing guys do a full oustide/inside clean for £20 using good products & technique so will be going there from now on.

I used to spend all saturday cleaning mine,Then come monday with the drive to and from to work.It would be covered in dust and cow shite again :P So i've gone down the paying someone else to clean it route too :)

On 21/04/2018 at 00:07, Scuzzle said:

Lovely job done on a very nice car.  I've just recently put together all the stuff I need to do my own touchless car wash,  jetwash lance, snowfoam, wax etc. and a leaf blower for drying it, I alreadt have the pressure washer.  I've been watching Youtube detailing videos for a while now and I decided to start doing more of my own thorough washing, waxing and detailing.

Two things to buy for when you do need to do hands on, buckets with grit guards and good quality lambs wool mitt, I use two when need to clean mine but truly try my hardest not to even touch the paint so do overdose with snow foam!

One guy to look up near you is Defined Details in Cambuslang, ran by guy called Gordon who will happily talk to anyone about detailing, he has all the toys like paint gauges to see how much you have to work with.