• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

Is this the world's laziest sheep?

Kimchi: I'll tell you what's wrong with that there sheep, BYB my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

BYB: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting...it's the world's laziest sheep.

Kimchi: Look, matey, I know a dead sheep when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

BYB: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable sheep, the English Romney, idn'it, ay? Beautiful fleece!

Kimchi: The fleece don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

He's probably pining for the fjords :)

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

Kimchi: I'll tell you what's wrong with that there sheep, BYB my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

BYB: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting...it's the world's laziest sheep.

Kimchi: Look, matey, I know a dead sheep when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

BYB: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable sheep, the English Romney, idn'it, ay? Beautiful fleece!

Kimchi: The fleece don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

He's probably pining for the fjords :)

I thought it was dead...so went to have a closer look then it turned its head to me and at that moment I knew I had to take a photo!

Also - went shopping in our local international supermarket and finally your name twigged. 

IMG_20180410_185719.thumb.jpg.ef88106f6c5850d0b480030c24c98108.jpg

For the longest time I was trying to work out what your name meant!

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

For the longest time I was trying to work out what your name meant!

Me too, thanks for letting me know! :D 

A pickled cabbage eh? :blink: Sounds about right :P

It's not the real McCoy but hope you bought some :)

5 minutes ago, Argentknight said:

Here in wildest Wales, the sheep are also very obliging.;)

its all very well if they are easy

but where is the challenge in that?

the thrill of the chase, the wooing, the foreplay...?

[mention=2989]BackyardBullion[/mention] sometimes when sheep get too fat they get on their backs and can’t get up again so if they don’t get pushed over they are normally dead in 12 hours.   So if you see this just give them a push and save a life
Now I never knew that. I just googled it & especially around lambing season they can become top heavy.

BYB you murderer :D or are you having Mutton today?

I've seen this in the fields near work and assumed it was down to the fleece being left uncut. One or two seemed to fall over at night and by morning were sodden and heavy, took some effort rolling them back over :lol:

Great pic :D  There's always one in every group, the rest are obviously embarrassed. "oh for pity's sake, Bert. There are humans looking"

Very Gary Larson. Been too long since i last dug out his books.

larsoncartoon.jpg.72707b4f66a95c558104398dab4c5cc3.jpg