• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand Proof

Sadbuttrue2

5 hours ago, kimchi said:

You haven't lived :(

the 2017 silver krugerrand charging too much premium and quality is an issue that’s why I didn’t buy any , 

I buy yours now yea , I offer you 50 pounds but have to be pf70 and no milk spot 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

12 hours ago, swAgger said:

milk started already

it'll be interesting to see where they pitch the price of this bullion coin; low premium like a gold krug or closer to the ridiculous like last year's PU ?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

33 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

it'll be interesting to see where they pitch the price of this bullion coin; low premium like a gold krug or closer to the ridiculous like last year's PU ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-Solid-silver-Soulth-African-Krugerrand-proof-coin/263591173322?hash=item3d5f421cca:g:T0UAAOSwkxRax2ci

wow just seen this <_< one of the lowest price recently 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

If these are actually coming out the BU version is available for the low low price of $46.38 per coin!  And that's in bulk on a monster box!

https://www.goldbroker.com/bullion/buy-silver/silver-coins/1-ounce-silver-krugerrand-monster-box-of-500-2018-south-african-mint-205

Not sure why they think one ounce of silver is worth 2.6 times the spot price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/04/2018 at 16:19, JCRJM said:

I was a fool and paid £99 for the BU version due to a price hike on STG when they came out. Stupidly thought since they went to that price they were running out(was quite new to stacking at this point - i know 1 million mintage how stupid). 

Looked the other day as it is one of my favorite coins and its completly spotted so took it out the capsule. Will keep in my wallet to get the use out of it atleast.

Wow that sucks man. I picked one of those coins up for €29 euro a few months ago.

Mine is the 2017 version, same?

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/06/2018 at 07:03, Amazing said:

Wow that sucks man. I picked one of those coins up for €29 euro a few months ago.

Mine is the 2017 version, same?

Sorry never seen this mate. Yeh same one :( still in my wallet now so atleast its not just sitting in the safe.

• 1 year later...

Archived