• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

TOTAL WEIGHT OF ALL THE FORUMS SILVER

• Founder & Administrator

Nice chest! I will move your topic to the general precious metals section as it will get more views there. The questions section is more for questions relating to the forum itself.

You may wish to edit your topic and add a poll to it for people to vote about how much PM they have.

Currently I only have a couple of ounces of Silver, just a few things left which I will sell. Then eventually I will start a PM collection again collecting small gold fractionals when I have the money to do so, so I don’t have much to add to the totals at the moment :D but I suspect the totals of all forum members are enough to start a small country :D 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Nice chest! I will move your topic to the general precious metals section as it will get more views there. The questions section is more for questions relating to the forum itself.

You may wish to edit your topic and add a poll to it for people to vote about how much PM they have.

Currently I only have a couple of ounces of Silver, just a few things left which I will sell. Then eventually I will start a PM collection again collecting small gold fractionals when I have the money to do so, so I don’t have much to add to the totals at the moment :D but I suspect the totals of all forum members are enough to start a small country :D 

I thought this topic died a death :lol: I have no idea how to do a poll on this forum, nor what options I should have, plus peoples stacks are forever going up and down, so I will be happy for you to edit my post as you see fit and add a poll :)

Yeah I have quite a nice chest for my age, my moobs stay up on their own, unlike my scutty neighbours, she has/had a unicorn tattooed on her right boob, and 10 years later it looks like a Giraffe with a brain tumour :o

We are going to be at risk of being invaded for our PM collections by another country, or the UK will sink like Atlantis under the weight of it all :P

I'm away for work at the moment  so I will have to have a little count up when I'm home but off the top of my head in the region of 6,000g ?

7 hours ago, CadmiumGreen said:

I am at 164.94 oz/4675.97 grams of Silver, at least for now until a couple of new pieces are received from @BackyardBullion!

Shipping this week - not long to go!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

10 minutes ago, Piggybank said:

Think it depends on your age. I'm an oldie so prefer imperial measurements ie ozs. However the post was started in grams and we should respect that.

I dont mind which measurements you use, we could use both on one post to satisfy everyone ;),  I use centimetres and millimetres for smaller measurements, and inches and feet for larger stuff, weights I aint too good with though, I usually use something like this.

https://www.metric-conversions.org/weight/grams-to-ounces.htm

How come you get Troy ounces and Troy pounds but there's no Troy tons? Bloody peasants!

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

44,007 grams.   More then I thought I would have when I first gave myself a stacking goal.  I don't have a definite oz goal in mind now.  I will just continue  stacking  as long as I enjoy it.

1 minute ago, mr1030 said:

44,007 grams.   More then I thought I would have when I first gave myself a stacking goal.  I don't have a definite oz goal in mind now.  I will just continue  stacking  as long as I enjoy it.

Thats an obscene amount :lol: where do you keep it all.

Archived