• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

TOTAL WEIGHT OF ALL THE FORUMS SILVER

It would be interesting to find out what the total weight in kgs (or even tons :o ) all the members silver put together would weigh, I know it would only work for participating members and members who actually see this and want to participate,

I will start the tally for a laugh, I have 1850 grams of 999 silver

DSCN0511.JPG

DSCN0507.JPG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LittleJohnSilver said:

A measly 466.56 grams so far :unsure:.

Nice uniformal looking bars. What brand are they?

Nah dont be down mate, any amount is great even one 1/4 ounce coin is better than nothing at all, I only spend my bob a job money on these so its been about 6 years I been stacking, infact I think I bought more for my daughter over the years, she stacks silver coins.

The bars are SAO = Sheffield Assay Office, and CML = Capella Metals Ltd (no longer running sadly), my mate teamed up with somebody who took over the business and has started selling the bars again under the trade mark Albion, he is the sole seller of these now (new ones anyway), he is very reasonable, open to a bulk discount and very friendly and helpful, especially when I first started stacking and was worried about getting stung or paying over the odds, this is a link to his bars.

https://www.silvertrader.uk/product-category/silver-bullion-bars/

36 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

It looks more in grams ?

We will hopefully move to tons when it gets tallied up, I hope someone is adding it all up.

1 hour ago, Argentknight said:

I have a total of 65,000 grams of 999 silver.

Stop buying so much, leave some for the rest of us, your gonna push the price up as we will run out :P

58 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Sheffield Assey office. Very nice bars, ive had a few.

Nice bars, you've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
You did what you had to do , you saw it through, with (marginal VAT) tax 'exemption'
You planned each silver buy, each careful step, eyeing the spot price
And more, much more than this, you did it youuuuuuuuuuuuur weigh

:ph34r:

Now the authorities will know how much you have when the time comes. i don't have any gold or silver, just used tea bags.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

Now the authorities will know how much you have when the time comes. i don't have any gold or silver, just used tea bags.

Well would you believe it, I appear to have suffered the sudden misfortune of losing all of my silver in a tragic boating accident.

4 hours ago, LittleJohnSilver said:

Well would you believe it, I appear to have suffered the sudden misfortune of losing all of my silver in a tragic boating accident.

We did warn you those bars aren’t safe on a boat.... 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Archived