• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2017 Isle of Man Silver Noble Proof and Reverse Proof

NewMSmatist15

I recently bought the Isle of Man proof and reverse proof set. Very nice coins, really like the reverse proof design, and supposedly as a set only 500 were minted. Anyone else like these or collect them?

It seems there is a "Noble" minted annually, but I am having trouble finding out if there are silver ones minted annually or just platinum. I also can't seem to find ones found minted every year, but on off years.

Take a look at some lovely photos below!

IMG_20180404_152313107~2.jpg

IMG_20180404_152325945~2.jpg

IMG_20180404_152341893~2.jpg

IMG_20180404_152351534~2.jpg

IMG_20180404_152404820~2.jpg

IMG_20180404_152414707~2.jpg

9 hours ago, mr1030 said:

I bought this set as well.  First nobles I've ever purchased.  Great looking coins.

First for me as well, but I thought the reverse proof on this coin was more interesting than some other issues with this "reverse proof" finish. Seems a bit of a gimmick, but this coin doesn't seem that gimmicky to me.

Archived