• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Kinesis Gold and Silver currency

On 23/05/2018 at 11:50, Martlet said:

$100k would be better spent on some marketing puff pieces and SEO.  Kinesis has such poor internet presence, a search mostly brings up an older project by the same name.  

THIS. Especially since I do SEO for a living - people underestimate its real value and potential. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

11 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Expainer?

Would be nice if they could spell. ?

Yes it is a pain - i have passed this back to them.

@Martlet i have passed your comment back - the present visibility on the internet is inadequate.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

There is a webinar on kinesis

Introducing the Kinesis Monetary System and the KVT ITO

Thursday, June 7, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM GMT

Places are limited, to secure your spot please register here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5118123664427172867

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

From webinar this week. Were on King World News today but not on the site yet

King World News - repeating the basic principles

https://kingworldnews.com/andrew-maguire-6-9-2018/

It'd be great if they can solve the Designated Business issue before the public ito on the 1st Juli. Going public while still not being registered, that's not really exciting. This registration issue is one of their main headaches at the moment, I guess

Someone asked T. Coughlin during the webinar, where are they going to source the metals to back kcoins from. He said from ABX members, bullion dealers. Ok, and these bullion dealers? Where are they going to get the metal from? Especially if substantial quantities?

Coughlin mentioned on telegram, some ABX vault operators invested in kinesis are planning to pay an interest for the metals deposited. This would end the current system within two weeks. Can you imagine, unallocated as well as allocated accounts, ETF shareholders usw., who wouldn't move into the ABX (where accounts and shares are actually backed and unencumbered)?

i got a notification today from GoldGuard who are involved in the OneGram gold backed digital currency. i joined their website last year when they kicked off, initially i thought about investing.

They were announcing 'The first Shari'ah compliant digital asset backed by physical gold [OneGram] has gone live with its first transaction carried out successfully, today.-

The blockchain will be open to OGC holders soon. Starting June 20th to July 30th, you will be able to claim your OGC from the GoldGuard Platform. Full instructions on how to claim your OGC will be sent to your emails before these dates. Meanwhile the process of listing OGC on different public exchanges is going to be announced in the coming days. 

OneGram Team

Kinesis recently present at the MJAC Blockchain Summit in Old Billingsgate, London. The last image is actually incorrect. KVT are not full price until the end of the month.

index2.jpg.e1f8f5703e71e97759dab4c004627a36.jpg

index3.thumb.jpg.6641944cc43e57eadcfe11c52e4170cc.jpg

index4.jpg

index5.jpg

index6.jpg

Edited by sixgun

Perhaps collectors' items in the future?

index1.jpg

index.jpg

On 15/06/2018 at 09:57, Mildred said:

It'd be great if they can solve the Designated Business issue before the public ito on the 1st Juli. Going public while still not being registered, that's not really exciting. This registration issue is one of their main headaches at the moment, I guess

Someone asked T. Coughlin during the webinar, where are they going to source the metals to back kcoins from. He said from ABX members, bullion dealers. Ok, and these bullion dealers? Where are they going to get the metal from? Especially if substantial quantities?

Coughlin mentioned on telegram, some ABX vault operators invested in kinesis are planning to pay an interest for the metals deposited. This would end the current system within two weeks. Can you imagine, unallocated as well as allocated accounts, ETF shareholders usw., who wouldn't move into the ABX (where accounts and shares are actually backed and unencumbered)?

Yes the registration is a legislative hurdle. There is an alternative to Isle of Man. i am not sure if this is in the open right now. The preferred location is IoM but the other option is very crypto friendly and in the EU, so an ace card up the sleeve if needed.

Kinesis is working with miners. There are wholesalers and traders, the likes of Andrew Maguire with years of buying/seller tonnage in metals. They are running the Allocated Bullion Exchange sourcing metal - it is their basic business to get hold of metal. There is likely to be an issue if you put in offers to buy very large tonnage - it will get declined. There is a 'scheme' i heard via Andrew Maguire to buy metal which goes under the radar of any boycott/block the LBMA might wish to apply. i don't think that is public but it is ingenious.

Yes if unallocated account holders decided to switch to Kinesis this could set up a shock wave to take down the system. This is something i have mentioned on the forum several times. In most cases the gold doesn't exist - it probably never existed. So an unallocated holder who requests gold won't get it, they will be paid out in cash. They will then come into the Kinesis system and there will be gold and silver bought, vaulted and taken out of the system. GLD holders might cash in and go to Kinesis - and so on and so on. There is so much gold on the books that does not exist. When this becomes apparent, when unallocated and allegedly allocated are refused delivery the game is up and the house of cards collapses.

Edited by sixgun

In your opinion does one-gram have the potential to disrupt the system as well.

Looking at one-gram, it doesn't seem to be as in-depth as Kinesis. Great idea and the project is off the ground but compared to Kinesis it looks basic.

Some just breaking news. Those following this will be aware there were Designated Business registration issues with the Isle of Man authorities. Kinesis has been working with the authorities in the Cayman Islands and i have just heard all the hurdles are cleared and Kinesis is 'ready to rumble.'

7537141d-f4a9-460a-96c6-fabd98a31af4.png

Further to our previous email regarding the incorporation of Kinesis Cayman,
we, Kinesis Ltd, hereby give notice that the Simple Agreement for Future Tokens between yourself and Kinesis Ltd is as of 20th June 2018, assigned to Kinesis Cayman an affiliate of Kinesis Ltd. 

Please be assured that in implementing our new corporate structure and assignment of the Simple Agreement, no action is required by pre-sale KVT applicants. The agreement remains the same, aside from the new Cayman Islands domicile of Kinesis.

Pre-Sale applicants will continue to have their purchase governed by the terms of the Simple Agreement for Future Tokens where we have made minor updates that relate to the new company domicile.

Further to this and to provide increased protection to KVT applicants, Kinesis is pleased to announce the establishment of the Kinesis Foundation, an exempted foundation company incorporated with limited liability in the Cayman Islands, that will receive the funds from the KVT token sale and hold those proceeds for the benefit of the Kinesis community.

Setting up the Foundation ensures the funds generated from our token sale are channeled directly into development of the Kinesis ecosystem.

Kinesis Cayman will be replacing the Kinesis Isle of Man entity for the purpose of the ITO, with the proceeds of the token sale being moved from Kinesis Cayman to the Kinesis Foundation upon completion of the ITO.

On 17/06/2018 at 06:46, Groundup said:

In your opinion does one-gram have the potential to disrupt the system as well.

Looking at one-gram, it doesn't seem to be as in-depth as Kinesis. Great idea and the project is off the ground but compared to Kinesis it looks basic.

No. Not the size, not the experience, not the partnerships. not even on the same ball park.

KVT updated pre-sale and public sale timeframes
  • Pre-Sale Phase 5 (2.5% discount) will be extended until midnight 9 September 2018 GMT; and
  • The KVT Public Sale will begin on 10 September 2018 and close on 11 November 2018 at midnight GMT. 
Corresponding changes have been made to the launch of the Kinesis currencies:
  • 12 November 2018: ICO Pre-Sale Begins – higher yield phase for the Kinesis currencies;
  • 28 February 2019: ICO Pre-Sale Ends at midnight GMT; and
  • 1 March 2019: ICO Public Sale Begins – standard yield phase for the Kinesis currencies.

There are people who went in based on kinesis public statements that the system had started in October 2018. If they'd knew that it will start in March 2019 they had at least waited.

I'm not a legal expert, but in my opinion, should someone request their investment, or part of it, back, it'd be fair if kinesis comply

Still long kinesis but very disappointed

Exciting news my bum

I bought some KVT's so I am a bit disappointed in the delay.  But with something this huge with so many parts i.e: the market, the exchange, the vault, software to tie it all together and establishing relationships with all the outside entities to make it work, a delay in any one part would cause a delay in the whole project.  I'm waiting patiently.

The point is not the delay per se

You don't need to explain how difficult it is to build up such a system, so that delays can happen. I'm the one in this thread who pointed out that the task was maybe too big to start it as a whole, I said maybe they had to start it smaller and then gradually build up the system. That's why I'm not sure the system will start in March either

The point is a company who puts out blueprints and whitepapers with a specific timetable, attracts investors based on that timetable, then changes said timetable while selling it as exciting news. I'm sure there was some disclaimer somewhere but I'm not talking legality, I'm talking fairness, even more since Coughlin said they are already financed

The issue is not funding - Tom, the CEO has confirmed there is sufficient. The issue is a legislative one, that of registration of Kinesis as a Designated Business. The KVT's could not be issued until or unless the IoM authorities granted this. Strenuous efforts have been made to surmount this but with no success. Alternative jurisdictions were investigated. With some the offer conditions for the KVT's would have had to have altered.

In the Cayman Islands there is no obstacle of the Designated Business and KVT's can still have prospects of the perpetual yield. So difficulties have been resolved but at the same time it has created the time delay. It is disappointing but the fundamentals of the project are still as strong. The recent antics in the precious metal markets press home the need for true price discovery and a fair market.

https://medium.com/@kinesis/update-from-our-ceo-c9bfa188ce1

Edited by sixgun

I'm not suggesting that the kinesismoney team are trying to time the market or that this is a fundings issue. But with the volatility in crypto coins, a potential investor who is paying for KVT in ethereum.... and is then faced with a extra few months of waiting to pull the trigger would be wise to time the market.I personally added a few extra KVT by selling on a rally. @Mildred not trying to put any type of spin good or bad. You obviously feel disappointment and that's only natural. 

• 2 weeks later...

Miners currently sell their product at market price. Maybe, for some reason I don't know, even below spot.

Selling into ABX/Kinesis they will get spot price + yield

Even if yield is 0,...% it will be more profitable than the current way

Imagine this within a market which is already tight