• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Kinesis Gold and Silver currency

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinesis Yield Systems

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

KAU are the basic gold Kinesis coin which is title of ownership over 1g of gold. KAG is the basic silver coin which is title over 10g of silver.

How are KAU and KAG coins created? Purchasing KAU and KAG with USD

Edited by sixgun

Getting out into the mainstream - a recent interview on RT with Tom Coughlin.

Edited by sixgun

An interesting blog post brought to my attention - that interest is increasing in gold money. Kinesis gets a big mention.

http://lonestarwhitehouse.blogspot.com/2018/08/efforts-to-make-gold-money-popping-up.html

Kinesis - A Proposed Alternative Monetary System

Kinesis is still in its startup phase. Kinesis comes at this objective with a completely different approach. Kinesis is a proposal for an entire alternative monetary system based on two cryptocurrencies that are 100% backed by allocated gold and silver. Kinesis also plans to use the blockchain to offer initial investors its investment token (Kinesis Velocity Token) that is based on the ethereum platform. The gold and silver currencies (KAU and KAG) will operate on a Stellar based platform (for better transaction speed and volume). In public interviews, the Kinesis CEO has indicated that Kinesis plans to bring together precious metals investors, users, wholesalers, producers, along with crypto users and anyone else who would like to participate in a completely new alternative monetary system. 

The thing that makes Kinesis unique is that all of the participants in the system are eligible to earn a yield derived from the transaction fees the system generates. Kinesis believes that this yield based system will encourage retail uptake and also velocity of their KAU and KAG currencies. They hope that this incentive will allow gold and silver to overcome "Gresham's Law" such that people will be willing to use gold and silver like money again rather than just hold it as an investment. This is because the higher the velocity in the system, the more fees they can distribute back to system participants in the form of various yields. Basically, in the Kinesis system, everyone can become like a bank and share in the overall transaction fees that normally would only go to the bank. The fee per each transaction is .45% (45 cents on a $100 transaction).

Kinesis through its partner ABX (Allocated Bullion Exchange) has announced some partnerships (here and here) that will be interesting to follow over time. Kinesis plans its currency launch next spring so it's early days yet. It will be interesting to see how things unfold with this creative new idea. Kinesis is funded by investors who buy the KVT tokens, which are currently available for sale on their website. In a recent webinar update, CEO Tom Coughlin announced initial funding targets (exceeding $15 million USD) have been met. You can read the white paper here.

Ryan Case, Head of Trading and Sales at Kinesis, offered us this comment to include in this article:

"Kinesis has already received backing from institutional and retail investors and has recently begun announcing agreements with precious metal market participants. In addition to its technology-driven approach, Kinesis brings strong precious metal industry expertise, attracting a lot of positive attention."

• 3 weeks later...

International Business Times article where Kinesis CEO Thomas Coughlin covers the current problems in the currency markets and that 'historically, fiat currency has never endured a long existence. In fact, every fiat currency since its inception by the Romans has experienced devaluation collapse.'

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/new-gold-standard-age-blockchain-1666398

Similar comment on Yahoo Finance relating to the instability of currencies. Many in other parts of the world use precious metals to hedge the decline in their currencies. The people of Argentina and Turkey would have been insulated against the recent turmoil had Kinesis been available to them and they had had the foresight to swap out their fiat for Kinesis. The problem with gold coins is you cannot go to the supermarket and pay for your trolley of shopping. So either you don't get gold coins or you only put a small part of your finances into gold. When your gold is freely convertible into fiat in fractions of a gram things are radically different and gold as everyday money becomes a reality.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/growing-turkish-lira-crisis-drives-050000087.html

Edited by sixgun

An interesting video made by some of the Kinesis ambassadors - these people aren't paid by Kinesis and as far as i'm aware get no kick backs [well i haven't had any].

LOL - they put up the tee shirt, dress shirt and sweat shirt i created on the video.

Edited by sixgun

7 hours ago, sixgun said:

An interesting video made by some of the Kinesis ambassadors - these people aren't paid by Kinesis and as far as i'm aware get no kick backs [well i haven't had any].

I'm surprised they arent aware of the affiliate programme.

i am an ambassador - there is a small group of people who showed interest and had good ideas - who were willing to help take the Kinesis idea forwards. We recently proof read the latest blueprint for example - we are an unpaid think tank. Like we were talking about promo material - so i created a tee shirt design, shirt design and sweat shirt design - these were shown at the end of that Kinesis Community Show - it was just something in Photoshop knocked up in a few minutes but something Kinesis probably ought to think about doing

Whether having been an ambassador will have positive effects for any of us in the future i don't know but whatever that is not important to me, all i want is for Kinesis to do well b/c if it does it will be good for precious metals and it will be good for my family and some of the members on this forum.  These are not affiliate ambassadors. That is something quite different although they have decided to use the same word to confuse people. ?

Kinesis stepping up through the gears. Even i am a bit impressed

9 minutes ago, Groundup said:

The PR videos are very  professional and explained in a down to earth manner.👍

Absolutely - i think it grabs the attention. There is a lot of chatter behind the scenes - i am feeling ever more confident this will be Stellar.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by sixgun

The future of money, broken down step-by-step in stunning new infographic

Our mission to change how everyone spends money and, by extension, how much additional return they receive whilst spending on everyday transactions; is well underway but not yet complete!

For a quick rundown of the Kinesis monetary system, which is based on traditionally-stable gold instead of volatile fiat currency, or paper money, check out our designers’ handiwork below:

https://medium.com/@kinesis/the-future-of-money-broken-down-step-by-step-in-stunning-new-infographic-fadc49ee51fb

1 45rPW0LpDegbgMhnsKVYVQ.jpeg

11 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Absolutely - i think it grabs the attention. There is a lot of chatter behind the scenes - i am feeling ever more confident this will be Stellar.

Untitled-1.jpg

I agree totally. Money well spent. ( Fiat well spent )

Edited by Groundup

1 minute ago, Groundup said:

I agree totally. Money well spent.

i got my last KVT this week - making it a round number. Now i will be saving to start minting the coins from 12th November 2018.

7 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i got my last KVT this week - making it a round number. Now i will be saving to start minting the coins from 12th November 2018.

You on it M8. Take me hat off to you. I like round number's too.. I couldn't do that, so settled for even number instead.. lol.. same here  also saving to mint.. just a little while the offer is on. I wasn't going too but the heart says do it.. I think them P R videos are taking effect.

Another interview with LibertyTalk.fm

How Kinesis is Crypto Gold

https://libertytalk.fm/ShowHostContent/THorwitz/OnDemand/2018-06-28-TBS-on-demand.mp3

Edited by sixgun

Kinesis will you be in South Korea next week.

Spreading its wings and the message

https://medium.com/@kinesis/will-you-be-in-south-korea-next-week-456efd7bd586

1*up1S1Iz3fudxASwL8WkTYQ.jpeg