• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Kinesis Gold and Silver currency

4 minutes ago, Groundup said:

Will you be posting the webinar on here.

It's going to be video'd - i will find out if i it will be allowed to post here. i have just asked.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I got this late last week...

The end date for the KVT public sale and the dates surrounding the Kinesis Currencies ICO have been amended. As Kinesis starts to pick up serious momentum, we have reviewed these dates and made some adjustments in order to maximise value and extend the investment opportunity for the wider community and partners involved in the project.

We still intend to release a Beta version for user testing according to schedule, March 18th, 2019.

This will allow for user acceptance testing during the KAU and KAG ICO presale period before we officially launch the public ICO onMay 15th, 2019.

Not my circus, not my monkeys

I'm hoping the delay may be to bring more big partners online.  The delay doesn't surprise me very much.  This is a very ambitious project they are putting together,  and small delays that would increase global exposure are worth while.   It wouldn't surprise me if the wallet software needed some polishing as well.  Hoping some solid information will come out in the next few days.

37 minutes ago, mr1030 said:

I'm hoping the delay may be to bring more big partners online.  The delay doesn't surprise me very much.  This is a very ambitious project they are putting together,  and small delays that would increase global exposure are worth while.   It wouldn't surprise me if the wallet software needed some polishing as well.  Hoping some solid information will come out in the next few days.

You are pretty much on the money with your ideas.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

8 hours ago, dicker said:

Did they also change CTO recently?

Yes - the new chap Nigel Owens was at the London Metal Exchange and was involved in taking the exchange from a trading capacity of €2 trillion in 2008 to over €16 trillion by the end of 2014.

There was a webinar last Thursday. It was just for the Ambassadors - we had a lot of questions we had tabled about what was then the upcoming pre-ico, the wallet and so on.

Tom, Andrew Maguire, Nigel Owens and other senior people were there. We got to hear and see them and heard about the new timetable before it was announced publicly. My heart sank when i heard about the new timetable. That there have been some delays and more time is needed to beta test the software but this isn't really what this altered timetable is about.

We were then given as much outline information without releasing commercially sensitive information about events, some by the sound of it very recent. We were asked not to publicly disclose what we had been told. So no-one is talking about this, except in private. Extending the KVT sale, not having such a long pre-ico and extending it all by a couple of months would seem the right thing to do and not rush current developments. There are some big deals being thrashed out right now with entities and people who will not only be investors but are able act synergistically with Kinesis and will knock the project out of the park. Personally i came out of the webinar feeling a lot more positive than when i went in.

Edited by sixgun

10 minutes ago, mr1030 said:

Thanks for the webinar Sixgun.  I see it has been posted to the telegram as well which is good, as it will answer a lot of the questions by some of the more vocal people there.

We have noticed that comments are being blocked on the video - there are comments on there which disappear when you sign out of youtube. Proof Google is tampering with the video statistics.

58 minutes ago, sixgun said:

We have noticed that comments are being blocked on the video - there are comments on there which disappear when you sign out of youtube. Proof Google is tampering with the video statistics.

Why is Google blocking comments and tampering with statistics.

1 hour ago, Groundup said:

Why is Google blocking comments and tampering with statistics.

Google tampers with so many things - 🙃

Edited by sixgun

As was mentioned in the Ambassadors' webinar, Kinesis is developing strong contacts in Dubai, including the Royal families. These contacts will facilitate the adoption of Kinesis in the region. The ABX already vaults precious metal in Dubai which is one of its most active precious metal hubs. Kinesis is Shari compliant. Now Kinesis has another knowledgeable  partner on board in the shape of Tariq Al Habtoor of the Al Habtoor Group which is a significant coup.

https://medium.com/@kinesis/kinesis-expands-the-advisory-team-in-the-united-arab-emirates-with-tariq-al-habtoor-3607f5dffff4

Edited by sixgun

Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange Explore Creating a Joint Commercial Blockchain Venture with Jakarta Futures Exchange in Indonesia

https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/18/11/r12681843/kinesis-money-and-allocated-bullion-exchange-explore-creating-a-joint-

Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX), the leading futures and derivatives exchange group in Indonesia, have announced an expanded Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX). The partnership will seek to develop an Indonesian based and regulated blockchain exchange using Kinesis technology.

i see the price of metals below the cost of mining. The paper market is killing the mining industry - i suspect the cabal want to kill it and then buy it at pennies on the dollar. i see the actions of Kinesis changing that next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinesis

We’re excited to announce our latest MOU with MBAex, a cryptocurrency-trading platform which utilizes blockchain technology to manage digital currency transactions.

This relationship opens up the Kinesis KVT and digital currencies to a large pool of new participants, amplifying our access to global markets and showing the continuing interest in and adoption of our currencies.

MBAex is one of the top 50 crypto exchanges in the world, in terms of daily traded volume. 

Kinesis has created an evolutionary monetary system that uses real gold and silver as the basis for two new digital currencies, even allowing for the physical gold to be redeemed in locations including Singapore and Hong Kong.

LEARN MORE  

“We see the big potential of the Kinesis currencies, and the KVT gives our traders the opportunity to participate in the success of these.” 

Sebastian-Ionut Diaconu, CEO at MBAex

With one of the most successful ITOs of 2018, Kinesis has sold over 55K tokens to date with the Kinesis Velocity Token sale.

To read the full article, click the button below:

READ MORE
For any sales related enquiries, please contact sales@kinesis.money
For everything else, please contact us via info@kinesis.money
Kinesis

Kinesis Kinesis Kinesis Kinesis Kinesis Kinesis Kinesis Kinesis Kinesis

© KINESIS CAYMAN 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
UNSUBSCRIBE

This is an important deal as the proposal ties up Kinesis with MBAex, the largest blockchain assets trading platform in Southeast Asia with over 1.3 million users.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mbaex-partnership-amplifies-global-access-080000015.html

A lot of attention is being brought to the stable coin concept, especially with the recent volatility and downside in the crypto currencies. I read more and more about the term  stable coins. A lot of positive moves and deals are happening at the right time for kinesis.money

Edited by Groundup

• 1 month later...

Some interesting thoughts on gold backed cryptos

Gold-Backed Cryptos: Doug Casey and Rick Rule Talk Potential of Digital Currency

January 04, 2019

https://www.sprottmedia.com/gold-backed-cryptos/