• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Kinesis Gold and Silver currency

Comment made on albawaba.com -

If You've Invested in Gold, You Might Want to Read This

https://www.albawaba.com/business/if-youve-invested-gold-you-might-want-read-1190794

There is also a new bullish factor in the market that might be as significant as when numerous gold ETFs arrived in 2004 to 2010 that helped propel gold to the 2011 highs. The latest scheme is a gold-backed monetary system cryptocurrency called Kinesis.

There have been some other gold-backed cryptos helping to draw mainstream attention to gold as a safe-haven asset, but it is important to differentiate what Kinesis is. Not only does the Kinesis currency provide a yield, but Kinesis defeats Gresham's Law, which no other gold-backed cryptocurrency does. In fact, Kinesis isn't just another a cryptocurrency, it is actually 100% physically backed digital gold trading via blockchain.

Kinesis was born from the team at Allocated Bullion Exchange (abx.com) who operate an institutional exchange in spot physical precious metals, with partnerships with Deutsche Borse, government postal systems and many others. The physical metal holdings will be inside the ABX secure quality assured environment. The ICO will be the largest in history and was launched September 10 ending November 11. So far there is over $57 million in sales in just the first few days from launch.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Just been reading up on Hyperion. Their concept's will definitely complement Kinesis strategy. The Lazer network that allows cryptos on different platforms to transact, acting like the current Swift system, the pieces of the jigsaw coming together. Fantastic.

23 hours ago, mr-dead said:

Well spotted mr-dead. i was going to post that but you got in there first. Getting mentioned on zerohedge is premiere league in my mind. Love the security truck.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

A second video from the Kinesis Community - some good information for KVT holders.

The link to the KVT calculator - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DUDzCQ5ZI0EStft4RI6-aHu7wOp34zbR/view

KVT's will get 20% of the top line revenue from Kinesis - this is revenue from the coin transactions and the KCC - the Kinesis Commercial Centre, an online commercial centre - a sort of Amazon but i think is looking to be more expansive than that.

i think some of the projections on the video are on the low side in the worked example but better to do low side projections. Here they are projecting that the KVT's will produce an annual yield of $27 759 per KVT in year 5. Not bad even for an investment that is currently costing $1000 at the moment.

This yield will be paid in gold and silver through the KAU and KAG coins. The KAU's and KAG's could be sold and then reinvested on the exchange to buy more metal to create more KAU's and KAG's which is the minting process. These new coins carry rights to a share of future transaction yields in perpetuity. This will compound up the returns, so in reality the year 5 yield could be higher.

As a rough and ready estimator of value of an asset with yield i say the value is 10x yield - this is an underestimate but again better a low projection than too enthusiastic. So currently KVT's selling at $1000 using these numbers could conservatively be yielding $27 759 and have an value of $277 000. Not bad, which is why i have invested and continue to invest.

Edited by sixgun

I stumbled on Kinesis yesterday and to my joy it is discussed here on the silver forum, so thanks for all the info.

There is only so much you can absorb in 24 hours and I never gotten into crypto, so I had to look up the very basics.

Terms like e-wallet and blockchain I have heard of, but now I know what it is and how it works.

I am skeptical towards any investment opportunity that claims to triple my money in 5 years, although not uncommon,

the yield Kinesis is painting I´ll take with a pinch of salt.

However, a crypto backed by silver and gold sounds very interesting and I am leaning towards dipping a toe in.

The KVT´s aren´t flying of the shelves and at the moment there are about 400 holders as I understood.

These 400 holders are able to (pre)mint KAU´s and KAG´s (and their bigger brothers), that is a small pool.

From March 2019, public sales begins. So in my understanding, the public has to buy the minted K´s, 

But why would they do that? If they would be interested in this project, wouldn´t they be on the train already?

So basically, I see a circulation problem at the beginning. 

The 400 holders of KVT´s can of course spend their minted K´s to get some circulation going, but do shops accept Kinesis?

Or does the debet card automatically convert to a nation´s fiat once you purchase something?

My apologies if my assumptions are already covered or wrong, as I said, there is only so much you take in, in 24 hours.

I do think it´s a very interesting concept, bold perhaps. exciting nonetheless

@vanderPoot etherscan.io has 438 holders - a couple are Kinesis. It was stated in the last TF Metals interview that all the KVT's could have been sold to large players in the first month but a decision was made to give the general public a chance. i agree they are not flying off the shelf. Large players are not on the register and there will be large players lining up. They will all be allocated at the end.

The K coins will be sold in the pre-ico phase starting 12th November. Not everyone has the resources, knowledge or wish to mint coins - you need enough cash to buy 10kg of silver or 100g gold. There will those who wish to buy from minters and collect a holder's yield.

The debt card will convert K coins into fiat for the retailer. So not taking K coins is not an impediment to spending them.

You could join Kinesis on Telegram if you like

https://medium.com/@kinesis/kinesis-on-telegram-6c825eb7c641

Any views on this as rival? I think especially as the silver market is viewed as tiny compared to gold and therefore more likely to topple paper markets and this is what they are focussing on?

https://www.lode.one/

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Inferior offering from what I could see from their website.  The Lode Coins (their version of KVT's)  seem to increase in value based on market cap and velocity of the AGX coins, but where is the incentive to use the AGX coins for transactions?  Beyond the volatility in using just silver to back their currency, their AGX coins don't offer a yield structure to encourage their use like Kinesis does.  The whole system does not seem to have been fleshed out any where near the extent that the Kinesis system has to increase its chance of success as a viable monetary system.

This is a big review - Christopher Greene of AMTV  - over 500 000 subscribers

9 hours ago, sixgun said:

This is a big review - Christopher Greene of AMTV  - over 500 000 subscribers

I couldn´t watch more than 6 minutes

These kind of guys are always so intense, frustrated and hoping the world will burn, just so they can be right (and rich).

Like a religious person who is hoping their superhero prophet returns to slaughter the masses, so they can walk smiley faced

around saying told you so and you are not going to get what I get, look at me, I am in bliss now. Told you so.

Maybe the yuan takes over the position of the dollar as a global currency, who knows.

Maybe the euro does (hahaha, okay, bit of a stretch).

All we know is that empires will fall and I see no reason that the American/western empire is an exception.

But it can be.

Expect everything, count on nothing is what I say.

i hear from Tom Coughlin that Kinesis had no contact with Christopher Green - this is something he researched and did himself - which might explain some of the slight errors. i was sure it was a paid promotion but it turns out not. Kinesis will be reaching out to Christopher Green.

The Western Empire peaked out in the 1960's - after that it has been debt driven - an illusion of growth and prosperity. This Titanic has been taking water for decades. There aren't enough lifeboats but there are places for some. Of course the Titanic wasn't the Titanic, it was the Olympic and a massive lie and insurance fraud - would you expect otherwise?

In a few years time I'll buy a small farm or a house with a small plot and a shop so I can do a little homesteading.

So when the time comes that I need a lifeboat, I will have one. If the time doesn't come, all the better, got myself a nice new hobby then.

I am half way of paying off my house in country of birth, so I can rent that out for extra monthly income.

My silver stack is growing nicely and I have some cash. 

I also want to build my own boat, as an ex navy sailor it's always been a dream of mine and I would have literally a life boat.

I will be relying on myself if it becomes necessary, but I am not hoping it. I don't want the world to crash.

You can prep a little and also enjoy the boom we have now. Personally, I enjoy it with boobs and booze.

It's great man, I hope it last forever.

A review of KVT yields from one of the Ambassadors

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HhXzhvqYNUOpq0dZgHa30nhbspbhkVrL

2 hours ago, Silvergirl said:

Just had a quick read through this thread. Quite interesting.

it seems to have polarised opinion amongst those who have responded.

The Ambassadors have been promised a webinar where we will field questions we have. There are a good number of questions we have about the upcoming coin sale which starts on 12th November. Don't know exactly when it will be - we are formulating the questions right now. You will need one KVT to mint coins in the pre-ico which runs until March. i think more people here will warm to Kinesis when the coins appear - they are buying gold and silver rather than buying an idea which is what the KVT's are.

6 hours ago, Silvergirl said:

Just had a quick read through this thread. Quite interesting.

it seems to have polarised opinion amongst those who have responded.

Your either ahead of the curve or behind it. 

In Kinesis I see a great idea.. up-to-date technology and timing in one package. Fair enough there's risk but the concepts are sound. I don't pretend to understand all of the Blockchain or crypto stuff but then again up till several years ago I didn't understand how fiat was created.

I have been behind the curve for most of my life then I woke up and did something about it. I'm better off for it. The information and help is out there for everyone to make valid decisions. 

14 hours ago, sixgun said:

The Ambassadors have been promised a webinar where we will field questions we have. There are a good number of questions we have about the upcoming coin sale which starts on 12th November. Don't know exactly when it will be - we are formulating the questions right now. You will need one KVT to mint coins in the pre-ico which runs until March. i think more people here will warm to Kinesis when the coins appear - they are buying gold and silver rather than buying an idea which is what the KVT's are.

So Apple shares are around $214 each for one of the world’s biggest companies and Kinesis shares are $1000 for something, let’s face it, that may never ever come to fruition.

seems a little rich?

Apple have had 4 share splits - the last one in 2014 was a 7 for 1.

i agree $1000 a token is a lot more than other tokens. So you have to decide if these will provide a good return and the risk to reward meets your requirements. It doesn't really matter that the token is $1000, unless of course $1000 is more than you would want to put into Kinesis. If you have 1000 tokens of $1 or 1 token of $1000 is irrelevant, your stake is $1000 either way.

i agree i expect the price ticket has put some people off. Personally i would have priced the tokens at a lower price but it is what it is. The decision is whether you think it is a good risk and you will get your money back, not whether the token is $1000 - unless as i say you don't have that much capital to put in. If you think it is a poor risk it is expensive at $1.

So what happens to your investment if the project doesn’t get off the ground?

There seems to a lot of heart over head being used here. I read somewhere that 100,000 had been sold to someone- must have been untrue as they aren’t accounted for on the total sold. Also, read claims that they could have sold the entire 300,000 to institutions but didn’t because they wanted to give them to the public.

That doesn’t make sense. The CEO,s job is surely to secure the funding of the project and if you can sell 300,000, Brilliant. You take it and then You create more and offer them to the public safe in the knowledge that they’ll probably pile in as institutions are already on board.

Plus, the public wouldn’t miss what they weren’t offered so would be none the wiser but would be reassured they were in good company.

With less than 20% sold to date  the viability must be in question and the CEO decision is looking like an absolutely appalling one -if the opportunity to sell 300,000 was true!

Why would you say no thanks to $300,000,000 and instead try and go out and resell what you had just been offered?

bizarre.

Edited by Silvergirl

2 hours ago, Silvergirl said:

So what happens to your investment if the project doesn’t get off the ground?

There seems to a lot of heart over head being used here. I read somewhere that 100,000 had been sold to someone- must have been untrue as they aren’t accounted for on the total sold. Also, read claims that they could have sold the entire 300,000 to institutions but didn’t because they wanted to give them to the public.

That doesn’t make sense. The CEO,s job is surely to secure the funding of the project and if you can sell 300,000, Brilliant. You take it and then You create more and offer them to the public safe in the knowledge that they’ll probably pile in as institutions are already on board.

Plus, the public wouldn’t miss what they weren’t offered so would be none the wiser but would be reassured they were in good company.

With less than 20% sold to date  the viability must be in question and the CEO decision is looking like an absolutely appalling one -if the opportunity to sell 300,000 was true!

Why would you say no thanks to $300,000,000 and instead try and go out and resell what you had just been offered?

bizarre.

If and.. big if in my mind.. the project doesn't take off your investment is gone, that's why you should do your own research also don't invest more than your willing to lose for the obvious reasons. 

As for the CEOs decision to sell first to the small guys. Why is this such a hard concept to understand. Maybe it was confidence that the project would be successful.. maybe he's a man with a conscience. Why do people who win the lottery give it all away to good causes, why is there people who give in life rather than just take. The institution's will still be there willing to take a piece of the action at whatever stage the projects at. On etherscan.io there is some pretty big buyers of KVT not just 1s and 2s they are obviously either mad.. gamblers or sound business people who see worth were others don't.

You buy a ticket your in the game!!!

Edited by Groundup

You buy a ticket in the game and he controls your future with the decisions he makes- or you lose.

Totally.

So far his emotional decisions have cost over 80% of the funding he could have had.

$300,000,000 or

$57,000,000.

Potentially not good for you, or the project.

what would he choose in hindsight?

I hope he gets business-like rather than emotional for the sake of investors.

Business runs on cash , not morality.

What expenses and salaries are being deducted from funds raised .......?

As they say on Dragons Den.

”i’m Out”

3 minutes ago, Silvergirl said:

You buy a ticket in the game and he controls your future with the decisions he makes- or you lose.

Totally.

So far his emotional decisions have cost over 80% of the funding he could have had.

$300,000,000 or

$57,000,000.

Potentially not good for you, or the project.

what would he choose in hindsight?

I hope he gets business-like rather than emotional for the sake of investors.

Business runs on cash , not morality.

What expenses and salaries are being deducted from funds raised .......?

As they say on Dragons Den.

”i’m Out”

It's a monetary system, so rather like a business who sells shares to anyone, this needs to catch on with the public.

Better to have 30.000 people than 1 or 2 companies. 

''we could have sold them all but we didn't'' doesn't tickle my fancy either, but I wouldn't describe as emotional.

''we could have sold them all but we didn't'' doesn't tickle my fancy either, but I wouldn't describe as emotional”

No, it’s financially  stupid. If it was true.

imagine the scene tomorrow.

Sales employee hangs up the phone.

“boss, I just had a totally legitimate offer for the remaining tokens from one source but I said no”

Gimme five.

As I said, “i’m Out”