• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Vintage Silver

Martlet

The site I use for information on Australian, New Zealand, and UK  coins is https://www.allcoinvalues.com. They have some good technical details and photos with a touch of history as well. I don't know how reliable or up to date the prices are, but they are there too. It is a work in progress it seems, but has been a great resource for older varieties.

7 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

What florin did you buy and what did you pay if I may ask? 

It was a pair actually, Edward VII and George V for £16.  Started out looking at Crowns for the St George design, then looking at Edward VII florin for a while as i really like the design.  When in hand the George V is quite nice too... so now im looking at half crowns and shillings and all sorts.

Its a slippery slope, at least its cheaper than getting into Sovs.

19 minutes ago, Martlet said:

It was a pair actually, Edward VII and George V for £16.  Started out looking at Crowns for the St George design, then looking at Edward VII florin for a while as i really like the design.  When in hand the George V is quite nice too... so now im looking at half crowns and shillings and all sorts.

Its a slippery slope, at least its cheaper than getting into Sovs.

Yeah I hear you on that. It’s a shame that decent quality ones aren’t that easily available. I lucked out this week on a bulk buy to find very fine, nearly uncirculated coins hidden in. 

Amazing to see these coins with original lustre.

216B565A-3C93-46DC-9E47-7E610BB7CC49.jpeg

92A273CF-ED80-47E4-9FE4-D6CCA72A17C0.jpeg

EE0C138C-85D7-4729-A5FC-086E35964A3B.jpeg

E0A5438B-A38A-4375-B9E9-5CA7633089C8.jpeg

8F4F58DF-CF1E-4ED0-A8B0-B1A5519716CB.jpeg

06E365FB-C033-4DA2-90FB-581A35573905.jpeg

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Archived