• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Swan 2018 1oz Silver Proof Coin

HyHy

So, the much anticipated coin and I must say kinda make me regretted not getting the first one. Definitely much better than the first design. Really decent mintage given that it is from the Perth Mint but still same as the first coin. Unfortunately it could only be purchased via distributor so lets hope no more sole distribution nonsense....

0-01-2018-Swan-Silver-1oz-Proof-StraightOn-HighRes.jpg.b5eb3d887d0c7a1c36f7c7dbb67be416.jpg

0-03-2018-Swan-Silver-1oz-Proof-Obverse-HighRes.jpg.9b8ba3531e9a7cde40b395abca4366f1.jpg

Specifications:

• Proof Quality 99.99% Pure Silver
  • 2018 Australian Swan Design
  • Australian Legal Tender
  • Limited Mintage – 2,500

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

If @westminstrel is based in Australia then that makes sense. I guess Perth Mint would only sell to Australia residence while others need to purchase it from selected distributors... Then mind buying it for me and post it to Malaysia? I am temporarily based here... XD

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

It’s only allowing one coin per account. I’m sure they’ll be available at a reasonable rate from distributors? The 2017 Swan hasn’t gone up by all that much even looking on eBay right now.

Edit: It will probably also be more affordable to get the Bullion version when it releases, assuming you aren’t specifically after the Proof.

1 hour ago, mongo28 said:
5 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:
yes I remember it being about 70 usd on first release at Apmex or whoever it was.

APMEX is already sold out... Or at least that's what their website says... Not sure they have even gone on sale yet.

they say they're not in stock until April.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived