• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLDSILVER.BE TERRIBLE !

Janeey

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kimchi said:

Only Charles has been confirmed (by the Palace Press Office) to have an official bottom wiper (what would they do without our tax monies?).

The identity of the 'senior royal' allegedly caught 'in flagrante' with a butler has of course not been confirmed (nor denied) - only heavily hinted at :ph34r:

C'mon! Spill the beans!!!

2 hours ago, kimchi said:

Only Charles has been confirmed (by the Palace Press Office) to have an official bottom wiper (what would they do without our tax monies?).

The identity of the 'senior royal' allegedly caught 'in flagrante' with a butler has of course not been confirmed (nor denied) - only heavily hinted at :ph34r:

C'mon! Spill the beans!!!

On 13-3-2018 at 17:40, 999magnum said:

There's no reason to be afraid. Call in your order and ask for Eva. She's hot like scotch bonnets! It's all over the internet. Also when placing your order ask them how long it will take and if you could have them call you with the tracking information, and don't forget to ask about the Premium Membership Points System! You'll be glad you did. In the unlikely case you don't hear from them after a couple of days, don't be afraid to pick up your phone and give Eva a call.

Can you, or someone else tell me what 'Premium membership points system' is ?

thx !

grtz

T

i have only heard whispers about this alleged points system

but believe it works something like follows;

100g silver or 1g gold gets you one point

10 points = your enquiry ignored

30 points = a snotty reply

50 points = a very snotty reply suggesting you are an idiot for buying from them

100 points = a snarky reply suggesting you DONT buy from them in future and go boil your head

500 points = a snarky email suggesting you had dubious parentage, involving farmyard animals, and a promise that all future orders will be scratched /dented/lost in post

1000 points = a glossy 8 x 4 pic of EVA in a swimsuit 

Totally irrelevant to the current topic at hand, I found today, ordering a basket of 9K gold and 2k Silver, GSBE use Fedex next day international delivery for your gold (I assume, will find out tomorrow) and their own Belgian BP Post for your silver. I did have a phone call with them and mentioned to the gentlemen about this post and that Eva should have a look. Either they have seen it or will be looking for it soon.

2 minutes ago, RisinSun said:

Totally irrelevant to the current topic at hand, I found today, ordering a basket of 9K gold and 2k Silver, GSBE use Fedex next day international delivery for your gold (I assume, will find out tomorrow) and their own Belgian BP Post for your silver. I did have a phone call with them and mentioned to the gentlemen about this post and that Eva should have a look. Either they have seen it or will be looking for it soon.

what !!!!!!!!!!!!! are u trying to put @999magnum into trouble?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

3 minutes ago, RisinSun said:

I did have a phone call with them and mentioned to the gentlemen about this post and that Eva should have a look. Either they have seen it or will be looking for it soon.

I look forward to the reply from them...

it maybe the kick up the arse they need.

Not you Eva... you are perfect xxx

10 minutes ago, RisinSun said:

I found today, ordering a basket of 9K gold and 2k Silver, GSBE use Fedex next day international delivery for your gold 

I wonder what ratio post is upgraded to Fedex ? 

If you are looking @GS.BE  no doubt we would happily pay a little extra for a decent courier.

Archived