• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLDSILVER.BE TERRIBLE !

Janeey

My first experience with bundling orders went ok.    Had 4 different orders, when paid for the last one asked to be sent, paid on Thursday, money completed on Friday and dispatched.    Tracking took it to a place in Belgium Friday night.    Looked on Monday avo  and no change.  Got in from work and was on door step.    Even tho said must be signed for and wife being home all day.      This is another reason why I think it’s best to order through @BackyardBullion group order because me has a good relationship with them. Only did independently because was 3kg.      Tracking never did change from Belgium.   Would have been even better if elephant didn’t have more spots than a cheetah!!!!!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Tracking never did change from Belgium.   

Is that the tracking on the Belgian Post website?  For future orders try the tracking number on the website of whoever delivers in the UK (Royal Mail / Parcelforce) it should be more up to date once the item hits the UK.

42 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Is that the tracking on the Belgian Post website?  For future orders try the tracking number on the website of whoever delivers in the UK (Royal Mail / Parcelforce) it should be more up to date once the item hits the UK.

Yeah i had the same, i went through to the next delivery company (DHL last time round) and was then tracking it from then onwards.

45 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Don’t know who delivered because I they didn’t knock on door!!!! 

Just now, Cornishfarmer said:

Possibly Royal Mail.  I would have thought any other company would have wanted a signature.  If you’ve still got the tracking number try it on RMs website.

21 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

18 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Possibly Royal Mail.  I would have thought any other company would have wanted a signature.  If you’ve still got the tracking number try it on RMs website.

It was probably Yodel. They are terrible.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

11 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

My first experience with bundling orders went ok.    Had 4 different orders, when paid for the last one asked to be sent, paid on Thursday, money completed on Friday and dispatched.    Tracking took it to a place in Belgium Friday night.    Looked on Monday avo  and no change.  Got in from work and was on door step.    Even tho said must be signed for and wife being home all day.      This is another reason why I think it’s best to order through @BackyardBullion group order because me has a good relationship with them. Only did independently because was 3kg.      Tracking never did change from Belgium.   Would have been even better if elephant didn’t have more spots than a cheetah!!!!!

If it says signed for and nobody signed for it, who to say you got it? 3kg parcel full of silver and left on your doorstep is a joke. I’d say I never received it. I’ve had a Yodel driver deliver a parcel to me before, and he was Leaving it in my shed before I even got to the front door. These delivery drivers are way too over worked, and it’s the us who are paying for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2018 at 18:08, Beano said:

I’d say I never received it. 

The right thing to do is complain, not commit fraud.

i understand your point, but I know people that lie about packages and their contents and think they belong at the bottom of the barrel

3 hours ago, Mcgrimes said:

The right thing to do is complain, not commit fraud.

i understand your point, but I know people that lie about packages and their contents and think they belong at the bottom of the barrel

I don’t think these delivery company’s care if a few people are complaining over the internet about their service. At the end of the day they know companies will still use them regardless because they are cheap and well know. Whereas if they loose an parcel worth a large amount of money they will have people screaming at them from many directions. Luckily I’ve always received my goods, but some are not so lucky.

32 minutes ago, Beano said:

I don’t think these delivery company’s care if a few people are complaining over the internet about their service. At the end of the day they know companies will still use them regardless because they are cheap and well know. Whereas if they loose an parcel worth a large amount of money they will have people screaming at them from many directions. Luckily I’ve always received my goods, but some are not so lucky.

It’s not always the carrier that suffers.  The seller often comes off worse and by lying about not receiving a parcel is basically stealing from the seller.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno what to do, I returned proofs with spots after agreement bur its been a month give or take and GS stoped answering and thus hold the coins I own.

I have tried several ways to contact them but nothing. The proofs where going to be graded but I cant send the box with the rest of the coins since I am waiting for the replacements.

push it or waiting for them to come back from work? Dont wanna burn my opportunitues to buy buillon from them in the future 

Archived