• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2018 Queen's Beasts - The Black Bull of Clarence

SilverStan

Ok so I am Now able to Order The Clarence Bull.

My Prices as follows.

1oz Proof   £74  RRP  £85  

50Z Proof   £370   RRP £415

10oz Proof  £715   RRP  £795

1oz Gold Proof £1650   RRP  £1825

Kilo Silver Proof £1750  RRP £1995

5oz Gold Proof  £7500  RRP £8450

Postage to add If buying The silver 1 oz at at £4.25  small Parcel signed for UK.

If high value orders I will need at least a 50% deposit my forum standing should give you piece of mind.

Also my site https://www.preciousgoldandsilver.co.uk/

Please let me know asap so I can get ordered, If you like your silver/gold there and then I have found buying from me is normally approx a week or two after orders are received by buying direct.

Ans still planned to be on sale next week.

Think thats everything. :)  Thanks

Bull Proof.jpg

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Out of interest, where do we stand on faulty products? If there is a quality issue will we be able to return/replace?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

24 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Out of interest, where do we stand on faulty products? If there is a quality issue will we be able to return/replace?

Ive had 1 returned in 6 month buying from them and it was taken back no problem.  I will say I met the suppliers in Germany this year and they informed me they check every single coin 5oz and Above.   I also buy 2/3 silver proofs as back up.  They would also check the gold. 

But Ill take anything back as by law I have to Id prefer a reasonable reason though :)  But quality issues no questions asked .   Hope that helps  

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Just now, SilverStan said:

Ive had 1 returned in 6 month buying from them and it was taken back no problem.  I will say I met the suppliers in Germany this year and they informed me they check every single coin 5oz and Above.   I also buy 2/3 silver proofs as back up.  They would also check the gold. 

But Ill take anything back as by law I have to Id prefer a reasonable reason though :)  But quality issues no questions asked .   Hope that helps  

Just to add I haven't had to return any gold and would stand firm on getting a replacement, it would not be good business to not offer me this as the buyer.

Silverstacking.co.uk 

36 minutes ago, SilverStan said:

Great to hear - thanks for clarifying it!

PM incoming

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

21 hours ago, SilverStan said:

Ok so I am Now able to Order The Clarence Bull.

My Prices as follows.

1oz Proof   £74  RRP  £85  

50Z Proof   £370   RRP £415

10oz Proof  £715   RRP  £795

1oz Gold Proof £1650   RRP  £1825    updated - £1795

Kilo Silver Proof £1750  RRP £1995

5oz Gold Proof  £7500  RRP £8450  updated - £8250

Just had the Royal Mint bulletin through and some of the gold coin prices have been revised.  1oz & 5oz slightly cheaper direct (same price as they charged for the Lion & Unicorn before they upped it for the Dragon)

Still want the 1oz gold proof though as you are still cheaper ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi proof silvers are now in If not payed Id appreciate that asap Thanks  They will be with me and Ill try post Friday.

Thanks all

Pm me for payment details Thanks

Just now, SilverStan said:

Hi proof silvers are now in If not payed Id appreciate that asap Thanks  They will be with me and Ill try post Friday.

Thanks all

Pm me for payment details Thanks

I meant to say on the way to me , they have been dispatched to me ... long day :)

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Archived