• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Experimental flipping goods. Worth it??

Just now, austack said:

Yeah I have put my name forward and entered in to the raffle for them on 6 different websites and so has my girlfriend so fingers crossed.. I think they will be £400+ on resale, been doing a bit of research and now I am wanting to buy myself a new pair of shoes...

These ones... lol http://www.consortium.co.uk/adidas-originals-nmd-cs1-gtx-primeknit-core-white-core-white-core-black.html

Waterproof is cool for the weather we have plus easy cleaning.

I like them mate they are really nice. The problem i think i would have with flipping shoes is i would generally want to keep them half the time ??

9 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

I like them mate they are really nice. The problem i think i would have with flipping shoes is i would generally want to keep them half the time ??

Yeah same for me, the link I posted is of ones I may buy but they are selling for retail so no profit to be made there, the Off Whites will be the good flip and the ones listed earlier in this thread, hope I get one of each :D

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

• 3 weeks later...

I just made £80 profit selling a car headlight on Ebay, one of mine had some deep scratches in it so I ordered a horrible tatty cloudy one off Ebay for £30 which was the cheapest one i could find as a replacement while I took mine out to repair it which I did by sanding and buffing the shine back into it with some cutting compund, then I thought I might as well do the tatty one as well and stick it back on Ebay and try and get my money back but it came up like new when I had finished and intead of £30 it made £116 and I was £6 to post it.

I'm now wondering if there is money to be made repeating this.

Just an update guys, I won a raffle for the NIKE AIR MAX 1/97 SEAN WOTHERSPOON, they are selling for £300+ resale right now :)

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

28 minutes ago, austack said:

Just an update guys, I won a raffle for the NIKE AIR MAX 1/97 SEAN WOTHERSPOON, they are selling for £300+ resale right now :)

Aw thats brilliant mate. How much did you pay for raffle ticket?

i used to always see END doing raffles on their instagram not sure if they still do though

I used to sell American license plates on eBay.      Got on very well, could get them for £1/£2 each including shipping.   Sold for £5-£10.    £130 was the most I made on one.     About 5 years ago postage went through the roof so instead of a flat rate of -$10ish it went up to $27.     was good fun but took plenty of time.    Would have got on better if I could work computers better and I didn’t like 15 mike round trip from post office.       If I’d had nectar points and tcb back them I could have made a fortune 

5 hours ago, JCRJM said:

Aw thats brilliant mate. How much did you pay for raffle ticket?

i used to always see END doing raffles on their instagram not sure if they still do though

I won on Footdistrict so I paid £150 or thereabouts for the shoes.

4 hours ago, MrGeorge said:

Nice pickup i didnt win any raffles ? whos selling them for £300 ? Iooks like a got to pay re sale price again ?

I am selling mine on eBay received an offer of £350 I might accept, this is my first raffle win.

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Archived