• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Alun

for sale Queens Beasts box (Silver Bullion or Proof)

I've just received my Queens Beast 1/4 oz box. Its brilliant workmanship (as to be expected from a Liverpool fan) and came securely and carefully packaged. Now just awaiting some capsules and i can show off my 4 soon to be 5 bullion coins.... to myself!  

Cheers Alun

HoZe

2 minutes ago, h103efa said:

I've just received my Queens Beast 1/4 oz box. Its brilliant workmanship (as to be expected from a Liverpool fan) and came securely and carefully packaged. Now just awaiting some capsules and i can show off my 4 soon to be 5 bullion coins.... to myself!  

Cheers Alun

HoZe

I got mine last week, I’m very happy too.  Well worth the money.

6 minutes ago, Tingles said:

I got mine last week, I’m very happy too.  Well worth the money.

I asked @Alun about recommended capsules and he said those royal mint screw type ones that proofs usually come in. I was surprised how scarce they are and pricey for a bit of plastic! Ive gone for some bog standard ones. The coins and the lovely box will do the talking!

Edited by h103efa
spelling

7 minutes ago, h103efa said:

I asked @Alun about recommended capsules and he said those royal mint screw type ones that proofs usually come in. I was surprised how scarce they are and pricey for a bit of plastic! Ive gone for some bog standard ones. The coins and the lovely box will do the talking!

Just bought some! From Bullion by post.  Cheapest I’ve seen, got 5.

Have a look.

On 15/09/2018 at 19:00, Tingles said:

Just bought some! From Bullion by post.  Cheapest I’ve seen, got 5.

Have a look.

That's €12 PER capsule..??
Was also looking for 'm, I also have Alun's 1/4oz box, which is beautiful, but my capsules are just a bit too small for it.
And yes, if you have such a nice box, they need to fit perfectly.

4 minutes ago, StackinJack said:

i think these Leuchtturm are the ones i got! From the royal mint website: https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/ranges/historic-coins/ancillaries/Coin-Capsule-22mm-Pack-of-10/

Fits fine in my QB box 

Edited by h103efa

6 hours ago, StackinJack said:

That's €12 PER capsule..??
Was also looking for 'm, I also have Alun's 1/4oz box, which is beautiful, but my capsules are just a bit too small for it.
And yes, if you have such a nice box, they need to fit perfectly.

They must have increased the price recently I didn’t pay that much... I recall £5 each? Inflation ...  far more than 2%!