• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

**February/March 2018** Group order from GoldSilver.be

BackyardBullion

11 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

€21,000 now

Any bets on where we will finish up!?!?!?!

With you phoning them at the last minute and saying "You know, under distance selling regs I could cancel this order... how competitive are you feeling?"

And they offer to fly you to Belgium to collect in person. :)   I kid.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With gs.be saying that they are going to deliver in two separate deliverys are you @BackyardBullion to keep hold of it all until all is received then post out when all orders are complete to keep Mrs BYB's work load to a minimum.

Just a question that has not been asked yet but I know one thing this is going to be one (maybe two or three) hell of a unboxing videos 

1 minute ago, AgD said:

With gs.be saying that they are going to deliver in two separate deliverys are you @BackyardBullion to keep hold of it all until all is received then post out when all orders are complete to keep Mrs BYB's work load to a minimum.

Just a question that has not been asked yet but I know one thing this is going to be one (maybe two or three) hell of a unboxing videos 

Well - we are certainly going to have at least two unboxing and sorting sessions so there is going to be a lot of work for sure. 

This of course means double the work...but it does mean double the curry takeaway as a reward!

If peoples orders are complete when I get the partial delivery I will post them out straight away. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

Well - we are certainly going to have at least two unboxing and sorting sessions so there is going to be a lot of work for sure. 

This of course means double the work...but it does mean double the curry takeaway as a reward!

If peoples orders are complete when I get the partial delivery I will post them out straight away. 

I thought as much but just a question that had not been raised and I think the optional service  charge should be doubled on this one ?

10 minutes ago, AgD said:

I thought as much but just a question that had not been raised and I think the optional service  charge should be doubled on this one ?

Well - it is optional. If people want to double it up - then they can. 

22 minutes ago, Silverclown said:

Could it fill up a bath?

We can have some fun with maths here!

I just googled average bath volume - which is 80 litre

This is 80,000cm³ 

Silver has a density of 10.5 gr/cm³

Meaning you would need 840,000 grams of silver, or 840 kilograms or roughly 27,000 oz of silver

Now, that is assuming that it is one huge melted together solid block.

Let's say that in silver shot form the volume required is 1/3 less (because of the shapes of the silver shot). This means that we would need about 18,000 oz of silver. 

We have 1000 of silver...we are 1/18th of the way to filling a bath tub!

Scrooge McDuck was very rich if you do the maths!

57 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

This is 80,000cm³ 

Meaning you would need 840,000 grams of silver, or 840 kilograms or roughly 27,000 oz of silver

Let's say that in silver shot form the volume required is 1/3 less (because of the shapes of the silver shot). This means that we would need about 18,000 oz of silver. 

We are also enriching our general knowledge from this group order...might be useful at a pub quiz one day!

2 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

This is 80,000cm³ 

So what your saying is one day we could see a bath full of pms, lol

1 hour ago, xyuk said:
2 hours ago, Alymac said:

If you seen the amount of cack I have bought over last few weeks you would disgree!

Haha....Could have bought more silver! ;-)

Precisely  the reason I started buying gold and silver in the first place.

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

12 hours ago, Alymac said:

If you seen the amount of cack I have bought over last few weeks you would disgree!

I thought that said " crack"  , thought you had a drug problem !

19 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

This is 80,000cm³ 

You forgot to subtract the volume that you will be displacing, so you might need just half 

2 hours ago, KDave said:

Keep hold of it all and wait for the second package, then make a thousand ounces of silver video. There is historic significance in that amount it would make an interesting topic. 

A good delivery ripple silver bar comes to mind. 

Well - the total damage is 21,500 EUROs

1015 oz of silver, 2.5 oz of platinum and 1 oz of gold!

GS.be have confirmed that everything should be shipped this week - EVERYTHING! 

Hopefully this means we should have a 1000 oz + unboxing video. God knows how I am going to film it. 

What do you guys like to watch more, me talking as I fumble to unbox, or sped up so that you can see it all coming out quickly?

Archived