• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Fake Pandas

Agpanda

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really.

eBay is an important and valuable resource for silver purchases and REAL bargains can be picked up on occasion & I mean prices you won't get from any dealer or stacker, but those are few and far between. I've only recently started using eBay (before I used to only buy from dealers) and I've found coins through it which would have been a real pain in the ass to find elsewhere. It's now become my first port-of-call if i'm looking for anything.

Great resource and sure there's a bunch of morons who sell dishonestly, but with the moneyback guarantee it's more of a question of how much is the hassle worth than the money.

Buying from dealers and fellow members are grand, no complains there. But i disagree that any one of those options is inherently better than the other, they all have different pros and cons. Multiple avenues for picking up PMs is the best, don't restrict yourself by saying you wouldn't buy from X or whatever. 

If you limit where you buy from, you'll always buy at that price. It's the same as checking different dealers for getting the best price, it's also helpful to check through eBay as well as the forum for more down to earth pricing (in some cases) as well as offers.

Keep options open. All options offer security, including eBay.

Yeah I agree ebay isn't the problem, in fact you have a lot of protection to be fair to them. As long as you know what to look for ebay is a great place to shop. I like many sell on ebay and do quite well, I would hate to lose that as a resource.

• 7 months later...

Pardon me for not doing a link, I don't know how on my ipad. On eBay I've bid for 6 2011 pandas, they'll come up on search if anyone can be bothered to look and see if they think there legit or not, thanks. It's not the best picture the sellers got and his feed backs limited.

Pardon me for not doing a link, I don't know how on my ipad. On eBay I've bid for 6 2011 pandas, they'll come up on search if anyone can be bothered to look and see if they think there legit or not, thanks. It's not the best picture the sellers got and his feed backs limited.

Item number is 251856294944

They look ok to me, but I'm not an expert and the picture isn't the best. Davepanda will be able to confirm I would imagine.

Stacker since 2013

Archived