• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be advice

WestCumbrianStacker

I'm currently looking to place the largest order of silver 1 oz & 10 oz coins I have made to date, possibly in the near future.

I usually use either Silver-To-Go or CoinInvest. However, after pricing up the order I have found that Goldsilver.be are noticeably cheaper than the two sites I normally use. So much so, that I could get and extra 3 oz or so of silver by placing the order with Goldsilver.be

With not using Goldsilver.be before, I was hoping that I could get some first hand feedback off of fellow SilverForum members on whether I should place an order with them, so that I'm not ordering blind. Are they reliable, past experiences etc... 

Thanks in advance 

Just now, Silvergun said:

Have placed 12 orders in the last two years and have had no problems , many of which i have doubled or tripled up on orders and only payed postage on the first order .

Another good point...

You can vault yoy're purchaces and only pay postage once.

I have 16 orders made by them.

Often there goes something wrong that I get some wrong coins. 

But their costumer service is good and it is always fixed quick. 

They also film their packaging Everytime so they know I'm not just lying. 

I have never had issues with them, but others have.

Get in touch with www.europeanmint.com as they have said in a recent interview I did that they will match any prices for GS.be 

Tell them Backyard Bullion sent you their way and I am confident they can give you the best price. They use very good shipping couriers too so much better than GS.be

I can personally vouch for the European mint having physically visited them in December.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

4 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Get in touch with www.europeanmint.com as they have said in a recent interview I did that they will match any prices for GS.be 

Here's the thread and a voucher they just sent out.

4 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Ive just emailed them to see what they can do. Ill let everyone know what they say. They could potentially get a new rather large customer base if lots jump from gs.be.

16 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Ive just emailed them to see what they can do. Ill let everyone know what they say. They could potentially get a new rather large customer base if lots jump from gs.be.

No doubt they will price match anything on GS.be - they have already done this (including shipping). In fact on some coins they are cheaper entirely already.

For the next group order I will have some very good offers for everybody in comparison to our favourite Belgian dealer! 

Basically it will end up being a price beat rather than price match, including postage. 

Europeanmint are not stupid and they want out €10,000+ per order business!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

No problem for me with Goldsilver so far, after 45 orders within the last 2 years. I often call them, they are helpful and the communication is fine, thought difficult sometimes to get a reply via emails, and their replies would seem a little bit laconic or even rude for some.

As pointed out by Bullionbilly, you can buy and ask them to keep in their vault for free (up to 6 months), so you can combine multiple orders and only pay shipping fees only one time. Vault is free for 6 month, until the next order that give you another 6 months free...really great

I am a very satisfied customer 

On 12/31/2017 at 13:22, BackyardBullion said:

I have never had issues with them, but others have.

Tell them Backyard Bullion sent you their way and I am confident they can give you the best price. They use very good shipping couriers too so much better than GS.be

I can personally vouch for the European mint having physically visited them in December.

R U saying they will match anything they sell with including delivery.  Is there a minimum order? 

43 minutes ago, Pipers said:

R U saying they will match anything they sell with including delivery.  Is there a minimum order? 

Ive recently contacted them and they said they will match prices just send them a screen shot of gs.be price.

I did not get as far as postage fees. There is a discount code somewhere for €17 euros off your 1st 2018 order.

On 31/12/2017 at 13:00, WestCumbrianStacker said:

I'm currently looking to place the largest order of silver 1 oz & 10 oz coins I have made to date, possibly in the near future.

I usually use either Silver-To-Go or CoinInvest. However, after pricing up the order I have found that Goldsilver.be are noticeably cheaper than the two sites I normally use. So much so, that I could get and extra 3 oz or so of silver by placing the order with Goldsilver.be

With not using Goldsilver.be before, I was hoping that I could get some first hand feedback off of fellow SilverForum members on whether I should place an order with them, so that I'm not ordering blind. Are they reliable, past experiences etc... 

Thanks in advance 

Once they left my parcel in the bin :lol: I forgot what courier they use.

• 4 months later...
On 08/01/2018 at 14:53, Bullionbilly said:

Ive recently contacted them and they said they will match prices just send them a screen shot of gs.be price.

I did not get as far as postage fees. There is a discount code somewhere for €17 euros off your 1st 2018 order.

Where can you get that code?

Archived