• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

20% off eBay today

Deputydog

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was late to the party and just ended up with a 2018 bullion sovereign for a smidge over £227 including postage. Not a huge bargain but cheaper than I could get one anywhere else.

The dealer on eBay has sold 55 of them in the last 24 hours, I wonder if they normally sell that many in a year on there!

11 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Prices snook up through the day aswel...

Can anyone remember a deal like this before?  I agree the best deals were the better value for money items that were available at 12.00.

If it is to be repeated then we'd be really prepared for it!

It sounds like everyone did really well that participated - it is really difficult to find a true bargain - so you need to move fast when you get a chance like this!

2 minutes ago, whitesands1 said:

Can anyone remember a deal like this before?  I agree the best deals were the better value for money items that were available at 12.00.

If it is to be repeated then we'd be really prepared for it!

It sounds like everyone did really well that participated - it is really difficult to find a true bargain - so you need to move fast when you get a chance like this!

I think this is the first offer this year. They have come along previously, but not very often.

Typically, today was the first day in recent memory that I didn’t look at my phone before 6 pm!

4 hours ago, 60015 said:

The dealer on eBay has sold 55 of them in the last 24 hours

That's the one I went with too. He'll be busy tomorrow. Imagine his trip to the post office with all that gold!  13 grand of shiny stuff.

4 minutes ago, TheByzantine said:

Assuming he has enough to fulfil the orders ;) 

I hope, if he doesn't, that he has the foresight not to cancel / refund any of them and instead to contact people with offers of sending as more come in. Otherwise the voucher is wasted for both parties.

13 minutes ago, 60015 said:

They are jewellers and have at least a couple of shops in West Yorkshire. They sell loads of sovereigns and if they don't have them in stock will be able to get them immediately.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Got a nice friendly message from the seller of 55 sovereigns. They should have all the stock, shipping it out by Tuesday. If he finds any shortage, it'll be merely one day later that more come in to be sent out same day.

Archived