• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Bullionbilly

Withdrawing from coinbase ?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, thebol said:

I withdraw in Euros to my UK bank.  Done this several times with no issues, although you'll need to deposit a little first (via SEPA is best).  

Sepa transfers are free from my account (First Direct).

You can't withdraw in GBP unfortunately/annoyingly.

 

 

Are there any fees for having to transfer from coinbase to euro to GBP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can use REVOLUT, transfer in euros convert into sterling then transfer to bank. Think you need to make a deposit into coinbase through revolut first so coinbase can verify the account. No fees rom revolut and they give the best exchange rates possible.

Bit of a slow process but I think that is coinbase wanting to keep hold of your cash for as long as possible.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2017 at 22:42, thebol said:

I withdraw in Euros to my UK bank.  Done this several times with no issues, although you'll need to deposit a little first (via SEPA is best).  

Sepa transfers are free from my account (First Direct).

You can't withdraw in GBP unfortunately/annoyingly.

 

 

Luckily Im with first direct ! How do i set up a SEPA payment ? ( sorry... im completely tech dumb )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

Luckily Im with first direct ! How do i set up a SEPA payment ? ( sorry... im completely tech dumb )

No probs, just log into your online banking (on computer, not phone).  There's an international payments option - then just follow steps.

You'll need to send money to your coinbase account first (which is fee free) - think I sent about £10.  Once this reaches your coinbase then your account details will show up and you just click withdraw :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, thebol said:

No probs, just log into your online banking (on computer, not phone).  There's an international payments option - then just follow steps.

You'll need to send money to your coinbase account first (which is fee free) - think I sent about £10.  Once this reaches your coinbase then your account details will show up and you just click withdraw :)  

Magic ! Thank you. Ill do it tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, thebol said:

@BullionbillyKey thing when you send money - make sure all the numbers including reference number is right.  Go to euro wallet on coinbase then hit deposit button for all details.

Ive just sent some from my 1st direct acc to coinbase hopefully its goes through then i can reverse it and withdraw. Thanks again @thebol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites