• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Audit time everyone

Anyone else undertaking their annual end of year audit and photo of their collection (a holiday tradition?)? I love this time of year for that very reason and am pleased to report that I have lost none over the past 12 months.  Following on from this thread .....

......I am happy to report that my collection comes to well under £1000 ;)

Audit.thumb.JPG.ab789bacd87a313e6b02b1817e960dd8.JPG

Happy auditing everyone.

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

17 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

:blink: surely been a typo there somewhere because that stack must be way over a grand

Yeh - maybe nearer 10 grand if the foreground coins are gold ??

3 hours ago, PansPurse said:

:blink: surely been a typo there somewhere because that stack must be way over a grand

Indeed, I forgot to add in the lovely Silver heart that @BackyardBullion produced for my wife. That would take it well over £1000 but really not worth investigating if any authorities are reading this in the future when TSHTF.

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

this is my  little 2017 year gains, slowly catchy monkey eclectic/mayhem  method :lol:, couple of Indian sovs, 2005 proof full & 1/2 sovs, couple 1/10 libs , graded 1/4 QB lion & eagle, 1/4 PP lib oh and another 1/4 proof 2012 sov.

dean.m

5a45411de32d3_IMG_20171228_155207(Medium).jpg.5ecfeec4ac79e6de4e803671e3875baf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this thread a a few weeks ago and liked the idea. Just collected my final order of 2017 from the post office so took the opportunity for a photo.

73cb07bb80ce3254280ff1066ebcfe5e.jpg

Only started buying silver at the start of 2017 so I'm quite proud of the modest stack I've gathered.
Disappointed to find some toning on just one coin, a Panda, which was a bit of a surprise (most people would have bet on that big maple leaf I'm sure!).

24 minutes ago, TangoTango47 said:

Saw this thread a a few weeks ago and liked the idea. Just collected my final order of 2017 from the post office so took the opportunity for a photo.

73cb07bb80ce3254280ff1066ebcfe5e.jpg

Only started buying silver at the start of 2017 so I'm quite proud of the modest stack I've gathered.
Disappointed to find some toning on just one coin, a Panda, which was a bit of a surprise (most people would have bet on that big maple leaf I'm sure!).

Good start @TangoTango47 looking good

Archived