• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pics of your stack (or parts thereof)

Danny-boy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely.

I'm a bit annoyed, I was just about to press the button for a date run of Philharmonics but they sold out today.

Was an average of £19 a coin delivered too.

Ah well.

Stacker since 2013

Philharmonic first minted in 2008.

I'm not a massive fan of the coin, but it would have been another date run box tick.

Dan

Thanks.

I have to admit I like the coin. I'm not a fan of the same designs each year though. That goes for any coin, change it up.

• Founder & Administrator

Thanks.

I have to admit I like the coin. I'm not a fan of the same designs each year though. That goes for any coin, change it up.

Yea that's why I like the Perth Mint coins. Even the koalas they change the design of each year, I need to get my hands on a 2014 roll of 1oz koalas if I can, seems to be hard to find them for a good price in the EU at the moment though.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Chris, do an eBay search for user dios111 - he's german and called Friedhelm.

He imports lots of non-Canadian coins (milk spot issue).

Drop him a message, I have used him many times and he is really good and quite cheap.

Stacker since 2013

Drop him a message, I have used him many times and he is really good and quite cheap.

ill second this, He is a lovely guy.

PS danny boy, where did you get that case, it looks swanky.

• Founder & Administrator

Thanks for the recommendation, I will have to look him up at a later date. Currently just spent pretty much all of my savings on silver. I managed to get a nice handful of 2014 1oz kooks, so hopefully will be able to find someone who is willing to trade a 2014 koala for one of my kooks. I don't see why not, the kookaburra coin has a mintage limit whereas the koala doesn't.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Only possible to locate you if you take pics with a phone or camera which does something called Geo-taging.

This is where the camera embeds your location in the photo ising GPS data. Make sure that the feature is turned off if you have it. Either turn off GPS all together (My choic) of turn off the geo-tagging.

I have disabled geotagging on my iPhone camera. Thanks for the tip.

I'll leave the already posted pics as I can't retake for a while.

All future will be in tagged.

Cheers

I have double checked and your immages do not contain any exif data to wrry about. I looks like the forum software is stripping it all out when you post it.

Archived