• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Nearly complete run of Modern Silver Commems @ Bid!

dpoole

I'm clearing out my collection.

I have a nearly complete run of Modern Silver Commemoratives. They are in their Mint issue boxes with COAs if that matters to anyone, but I'm willing to sell them at Bid.

You pay shipping.  Payment by PayPal/No Fee.

I've got the clads and the gold proofs as well, if you have any interest. I also have a few of the silvers (the rest of the complete Commem run) in PCGS slabs, that we can negotiate.

I'm relatively new here, but I've been a very active collector since 1999, and am very active on the Collectors Universe Boards, also as dpoole, and as a buyer/seller on Ebay (dpoolecoins).

Sovereign Steve:

"Bid" is the current bid price for silver per ounce.

AgD:

I have a large container of these in their U.S. Mint-issue boxes. I of course can take a picture of THAT, but I'd expect you're really interested in what the coins look like. I have 150 or so coins here, so individual photos are a bit impractical, particularly for such low-cost items. However. I did inventory all of these prior to the posting, and I can warrant that they are all fully vibrant and as issued, without toning or other distracting features.

Now for the confession: this was my first listing. The coins are U.S. Mint issue, and I had intended to delete this here and post it instead on the Canada/USA sales site. I thought I'd done that, but plainly here we are.

In any event, I expect any of you would be reluctant to pay for the shipment of these across the Atlantic, even if the initial purchase price were low. If I'm wrong about that, then by all means let's talk!

Thanks kindly!

David

Archived