• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Official 2017 Christmas prize draws[emoji318]

Bullionbilly

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

if u win I get u toilet roll I promise :D OR u can use your hands :D

I remember an emergency card with a little hole in the middle – once you finish you can wipe your finger off. That way you get the best of both worlds...

2 minutes ago, augur said:

I remember an emergency card with a little hole in the middle – once you finish you can wipe your finger off. That way you get the best of both worlds...

We are talking about how to clean the smart phone screen with tissues right ?:ph34r:

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

43 minutes ago, augur said:

It's in the SAS handbook I believe, you stick your finger through the middle of a sheet. It only uses one sheet per time when you are stuck in the wilderness.

40 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

We are talking about how to clean the smart phone screen with tissues right ?:ph34r:

Ye gads man, what on earth have you been doing with your smart phone? (Don't answer please!)

No wonder they say the average smart phone has more bacteria than a toilet seat :o

Prize number 8 winners choice:

Two cats, either 2oz of beastly bullion or 1oz of african anomaly. (Sorry, her majesty looks like she was in a cat fight but in reality she appears far less scathed.)

IMG_6599.JPG

IMG_6600.JPG

5 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

Whoa what a pandalicious price this is! Great start of my weekend! Very happy with it! :D 

This has to be rigged ?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

50 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Chris must have gone into hiding for me emoji6.png or he is still packaging my massive gift emoji3.png

Ive heard on  the grapevine he's one of santas helpers so he may be busy :ph34r:.

Or

Your prize is massive and he's struggling to wrap it :lol:

3 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

Draw number 6.

Winner is @Jordie #15

Prize is @Lr103's

Plese PM eachother to sort out delivery.

Screenshot_20171210-064514.jpg

Wow, generally never win haha, great start to the weekend thank you 

+1 and to add it's snowing ;)

55 minutes ago, Jordie said:

Wow, generally never win haha, great start to the weekend thank you 

+1 and to add it's snowing ;)

Aren't we all guaranteed to win? ?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived