• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Official 2017 Christmas prize draws[emoji318]

Bullionbilly

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lr103 said:

It was a long journey, but it took about a week, which all things considered is not too bad this time of year. :)

Very true, thanks for the card to mate :)

@metallica73

St George coin received today, love it thank you for such a quick delivery this time of year.

This will be my only gift this year as home renovations have put paid to any pressies for me or the missis.

Not been a good year for me, family wise, and Christmas can be quite an upsetting time.

Little things like this can really cheer you up.....

Thanks @metallica73

And merry Christmas to all forum members and hope 2018 is filled with health, love, happiness and maybe a little wealth wouldn't go amiss too !!!

Myblueheaven

On 03/12/2017 at 16:10, Bullionbilly said:

@Bullionbilly1oz 2009 kook  WON BY QUICKSILVER

@ChrisSIlver tbc WON BY SHAWY2510

@shawy2510 1oz silver coin WON BY KEENSTACKER

@fehk2001 

1st prize is 2009 1/10 Britannia proof with original box and coa WON BY AGPANDA

2nd prize is 2x toilet rolls ( undecided ) WON BY XANDER

@Agpanda 2016 NGC MS 70 silverpanda WON BY POLARPANDA

@Lr103 three 1 oz silver Eagles, with the option to instead receive the equivalent of 3 oz spot silver +5% via PayPal F&F. WON BY JORDIE

@airmac  a pair of Luxembourg silver coins WON BY LUNAR17

@augur 100 Cedis Ghana Leopard or 2oz Queens Beast Lion – winners choice. WON BY KIMCHI

@Piggybank 1oz silver tbc WON BY DAZ

@BackyardBullion hallmarked baby ripple dragon WON BY FEHK2001

@kimchi 2016 or 2017 Kook (winner's choice) WON BY GOLDHOOKED

@PolarPanda1 OZ Silver Niue 2017 Darth Vader BU coin WON BY BULLIONBILLY

@djlivewire 1oz 2017 silver Australian wedge tailed

eagle. WON BY PIGGYBANK

@Quicksilver 1oz bu. WON BY BYB

@Jordie 1oz maple WON BY AIRMAC

@metallica73 2013 Silver £20 St George & Dragon is ok? WON BY MYBLUEHEAVEN

@Xander 2oz perth kook. 1995, 40- hour famine appeal privy mark. Boxed with coa WON BY @augur

@Myblueheaven2018 1oz silver Australian lunar Dog WON BY Lr103

@richatthecroft1oz jm bar. WON BY METALLICA73

@daz £20 paypal WON BY RICHATTHECROFT

@Lunar17 1 oz. silver Koala 2013 WON BY DJLIVEWIRE

@Keenstacker1 oz silver BRITANNIA 2018 in lighthouse capsule WON BY @fehk2001

@Goldhooked 2016 brit  WIN BY CHRISSILVER

Thats it. All the draws are done, i hope you are all happy with the prize you won.

Thanks to everyone who donated a prize !

Have a great day today whatever you are up to ! All the best for 2018 ! 

Many thanks @Bullionbilly for running this prizedraw so smoothly (ok Chris still has to be convinced to take his prize). It was a great opportunity to get to know some forum members and coins a bit better and I think everyone did enjoy this very much. 

And @kimchi, those pictures of the homemade wrap kimchi are coming up; just a little pre-tease here ?

Congrats to the final winners and very many thanks @Bullionbilly for running everything so smoothly, it's been lots of fun! :)

Merry Chistmas to all (especially to @augur as I will be popping round for some good honest Korean tucker in about an hour, SURPRISE!!! :D)

P.S. I am still drunk from last night, that is a good thing right? :wacko:

19 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Congrats to the final winners and very many thanks @Bullionbilly for running everything so smoothly, it's been lots of fun! :)

Merry Chistmas to all (especially to @augur as I will be popping round for some good honest Korean tucker in about an hour, SURPRISE!!! :D)

P.S. I am still drunk from last night, that is a good thing right? :wacko:

I must have misplaced my invite :(

3 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Well I hope he leaves his chainsaw and Wonder Woman costume at home this year (I'm still not sure which one caused more 'kerfuffle' last year) :wacko:

I hear the costume has questionable staining so is at the dry cleaners...

Legend has it there is a video on the dark web somewhere :ph34r: 

5 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I hear the costume has questionable staining so is at the dry cleaners...

Legend has it there is a video on the dark web somewhere :ph34r: 

At least the carol singers didn't press charges...

Also a huge bonus is that Mrs @BackyardBullion decided that 'there must be good money to be made from these absolute nutters' :)

2 minutes ago, kimchi said:

At least the carol singers didn't press charges...

Also a huge bonus is that Mrs @BackyardBullion decided that 'there must be good money to be made from these absolute nutters' :)

I am a lucky chap that is for sure!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived