• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Bullionbilly

Official 2017 Christmas prize draws[emoji318]

33 minutes ago, augur said:

The Zombiebird? Goes well with the RM Lunar dog...

Zombiebird? Wash your mouth out with soap young man! :blink:

Not only is the 2017 Kook one of the most beautiful, joyful, and genteel coins I have ever seen, the 2018 - to which thou doth refer so disparagingly to, and which I have here only taken possession of as of today - is a very nice coin, nothing like that disgusting Zombiedog aberration! :wacko:

bullionlist_2017_auskookaburra_silver_1k

On a happier note, I re-used your toilet roll 'substitute' packaging for @Goldhooked's prize today. After all it was barely soiled when it arrived and only used once, now twice. I hope he will also 'pass it on' (anti-bacterial precautions may be necessary if it goes much further than that) :)

Edited by kimchi

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

Zombiebird? Wash your mouth out with soap young man! :blink:

Not only is the 2017 Kook one of the most beautiful, joyful, and genteel coins I have ever seen, the 2018 - to which thou doth refer so disparagingly to, and which I have here only taken possession of as of today - is a very nice coin, nothing like that disgusting Zombiedog aberration! :wacko:

bullionlist_2017_auskookaburra_silver_1k

On a happier note, I re-used your toilet roll 'substitute' packaging for @Goldhooked's prize today. After all it was barely soiled when it arrived and only used once, now twice. I hope he will also 'pass it on' (anti-bacterial precautions may be necessary if it goes much further than that) :)

Ha!  I’ll make sure I have peg for nose and tongs for handling :D

37 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I dont think thats fair chris, its everyone who donated on a level playing field. Ultimately its you're choice of course.

Good point. But it's Christmas, so let's make a new draw and select a random winner (draw from everyone who donated a prize, excluding me :) many thanks