• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Another great experience with goldsilver.be

FlorinCollector

30 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

Nice weve added the sarcasm it shows me your level of intelligence.

And I thought the thread title was supposed to be sarcastic?! 

But seriously: if you buy from the cheapest (again after disappointment!), what do you expect in terms of customer service? You definitely cannot expect top customer service and instant email replies. 

I am only buying mint sealed silver, where even the capsule is encapsulated, from them (Scottsdale, Rwanda). That works. But don't have high expectations on gradeable quality bullion from them. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, augur said:

And I thought the thread title was supposed to be sarcastic?! 

But seriously: if you buy from the cheapest (again after disappointment!), what do you expect in terms of customer service? You definitely cannot expect top customer service and instant email replies. 

I am only buying mint sealed silver, where even the capsule is encapsulated, from them (Scottsdale, Rwanda). That works. But don't have high expectations on gradeable quality bullion from them. 

Youve got me there :) 

Im with backyard on this concerning the cultural element. Both the Dutch and the Belgians are very frank and it comes across as rude to us Brits, when in reality thats jus the way they are and its not personal. I have bought a lot from GS and have found them to ok to deal with, I have had issues but they have tried to deal with them. 

The argument about them being a cheap outfit is a non point, they buy form the same places as everyone else they simply have more financial firepower to get prices down. The coin is a shocker and should not have been sent out, but they are right its bullion and you should expect bullion.

12 minutes ago, oliversw5 said:

The coin is a shocker and should not have been sent out, but they are right its bullion and you should expect bullion.

That's the mistake I made, its brilliant uncirculated condition not bullion. If the OP gets satisfaction then the customer service will be warranted if not then no matter how polite or responsive they are it's poor.

2 minutes ago, Markh said:

That's the mistake I made, its brilliant uncirculated condition not bullion. If the OP gets satisfaction then the customer service will be warranted if not then no matter how polite or responsive they are it's poor.

You still going on about that mistake in the original post. You not got anything to do today ?

I'm confused now. when I first read the post it said brilliant uncirculated coin.

I'll be honest and I didn't know there was three categories of coins then when I re- read  the post after you slated me it said BU. 

Now I see has been edited an hour a go.!!! 

I am what I am. Like mar mite.

if I genuinely make a make a mistake I will apologize. That shows my character. Hope it goes well for you

3 hours ago, Markh said:

For presents I only give proofs or hand poured. It saves on being disappointed.

It's bullion quality you paid for from a cheap outlet . And that's what you received. 

Honestly Royal Mints proofs are a gamble too, more likely to end up one with a mark, spots, missing frosting etc than a reasonable one. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

2 hours ago, oliversw5 said:

Im with backyard on this concerning the cultural element. Both the Dutch and the Belgians are very frank and it comes across as rude to us Brits, when in reality thats jus the way they are and its not personal. I have bought a lot from GS and have found them to ok to deal with, I have had issues but they have tried to deal with them. 

The argument about them being a cheap outfit is a non point, they buy form the same places as everyone else they simply have more financial firepower to get prices down. The coin is a shocker and should not have been sent out, but they are right its bullion and you should expect bullion.

Glad you have had some similar experiences and feel the same.

I agree that the coin sent for this order is an absolute shocker. But let's see how it goes for @JCRJM

At least they said in their initial email that it was not normal.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

8 hours ago, JCRJM said:

There is always one. You are the reason I hate this forum at times. If you look at the rest of the comments the majority here are an actual community and can speak to each other nicely. Every post I see there is always one d*** commenting. Please go away and don't comment on my stuff thank you. I don't look for sympathy here I'm just showing what i got.

7 hours ago, Markh said:

7 hours ago, JCRJM said:

Learn to get a grip understand basic quality for a business. I bought it from the royal mint another establishment with poor quality. You have put no facts - no company in the world should be sending defected products. Which this is. Regardless if you pay top price or bottom line. Honestly!

It is bad days when you can't make conversation on a forum and do it in a decent way. Real life must be tough for you. 

6 hours ago, JCRJM said:

You still going on about that mistake in the original post. You not got anything to do today ?

Sorry but comes across as d*** is you now! You've just posted a "white knight" thread on Goldsilver.be who are by now universally acknowledged as a cheap and nasty seller. Then you attach a picture of a coin in very bad condition. You were told by a few that the coin is crap. You attack the ones who point out to the state of the coin and you call them d***. WTF mate?

Wow!  The Queen's Beasts bullion coins often have small scratches on the Queen's face from the coins rubbing in the tubes, but that is excessive.  I don't know if it's common practice with European dealers, but here in the U.S. bullion coins such as that would be sold at a discount as culls/abrasions and advertised as such.  That one should have been sold that way.  Plenty of people just interested in pure bullion at cheapest price would still buy it that way.

I forgot to say...

@JCRJMif you cannot get it replaced/refunded I will happily take it off you for spot price (delivered) for my melting pot.

44 minutes ago, savoyard said:

Sorry but comes across as d*** is you now! You've just posted a "white knight" thread on Goldsilver.be who are by now universally acknowledged as a cheap and nasty seller. Then you attach a picture of a coin in very bad condition. You were told by a few that the coin is crap. You attack the ones who point out to the state of the coin and you call them d***. WTF mate?

Yes I was annoyed as it isnt helpful at all just getting told i recieved what i paid for basically. Im not here to get aw sympathy in each post but I dont get why people cant be decent on this. It was one person that started. Your making it out like i attacked multiple people. Yeh i learn not to use them again. Im just surprised on this that some people believe because you pay less you deserve something looking like that? Before i put BU in the title insead of bullion so that member kept on going on about it when that wasnt even the point. 

10 minutes ago, Markh said:

@savoyard thanks mate for me back.

Recently I have gotten some stick....I'm not a hater. 

People is people. 

@JCRJM no hard feelings. This is what a good forum needs lively and colourful exchanges.

No hard feelings at all I just feel many on here look for a fight on every post. Not seen you on here before doing that but happens all the time. Dont get it.

@JCRJMi just read your last post thats not exactly how the post went now is it. You jumped the gun, then realized your mistake.People will form there own opinions on it. Be them lovers or haters.

Like I said someone on this forum will come to your rescue just like BYB has done.

1 minute ago, Markh said:

@JCRJMi just read your last post thats not exactly how the post went now is it. You jumped the gun, then realized your mistake.People will form there own opinions on it. Be them lovers or haters.

Like I said someone on this forum will come to your rescue just like BYB has done.

See i try to be nice to you but it is terribly hard.

1 hour ago, savoyard said:

Sorry but comes across as d*** is you now!

Mark said in his original post "For presents I only give proofs or hand poured. It saves on being disappointed."

Is that not a dig? reading between the lines he was was saying it was a poor idea for a present, no need to comment on that (id love a QB coin as a present personally, proof or no)

So I can understand JCRJM's objections 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

7 minutes ago, Kman said:

Mark said in his original post "For presents I only give proofs or hand poured. It saves on being disappointed."

Is that not a dig? reading between the lines he was was saying it was a poor idea for a present, no need to comment on that (id love a QB coin as a present personally, proof or no)

So I can understand JCRJM's objections 

Im past it mate. If my dad likes it then im happy with it. Hes not a collector nor is he really into coins i just get him one at each occasion in with his presents that he likes to keep in his safe. He probably wouldnt of even noticed the condition tbh :) 

Just now, JCRJM said:

Im past it mate. If my dad likes it then im happy with it. Hes not a collector nor is he really into coins i just get him one at each occasion in with his presents that he likes to keep in his safe. He probably wouldnt of even noticed the condition tbh :) 

I buy coins for my brother sometimes and he is the same

He is big into cricket so I got him a domed cricket ball coin in 2015, he really liked that B)

1 minute ago, Kman said:

I buy coins for my brother sometimes and he is the same

He is big into cricket so I got him a domed cricket ball coin in 2015, he really liked that B)

Im starting to go to far my mum was wondering what my auntie would like for christmas. Shes into dogs. So i was like the perth silver 2oz dog coin and she said i dont think shed appreciate it. I think if it was up to me now id get everybody a coin for a present forgetting not many are into it ?

Just now, JCRJM said:

Im starting to go to far my mum was wondering what my auntie would like for christmas. Shes into dogs. So i was like the perth silver 2oz dog coin and she said i dont think shed appreciate it. I think if it was up to me now id get everybody a coin for a present forgetting not many are into it ?

Maybe a nice poured silver heart instead ?

I have found if you are not a coinie you probably won't appreciate it as a present.

Mrs BYB is coming around to coins but prefers hand poured by a country mile!

Archived