• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Two Weeks In

999magnum

A big HOW YOU DOIN' from New York (((NOT THE CITY))) State. I discovered silver collecting 2 weeks ago. Yes that's right, 2 weeks ago. I wasn't lurking, or buying here and there. I had no interest 2 weeks ago. I'm not like this usually, but I feel well enough. My doctor said as long as I don't eat the silver, he won't care. Now that I've found this forum I hope to learn more about my condition and hopefully meet others like me. Ones that have the same symptoms, like salivating while watching youtube videos of silver unboxings, or dreaming about silver being poured into molds.

1 hour ago, onlyroadtoheaven said:

Don't listen to him/her. Its low in sugar, saturated fats and cholesterol.

Welcome to the club.

Gold is also 0%fat 0% sugar but bad for blood pressure as you get the gold Rush lol

Hi and welcome to the Silverforum. We are all suffering similar symptoms, sometimes severe combinations of gold- and silverbug. There is no known cure but group therapy here can help alleviate the symptoms. Enjoy!

14 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

Thank you! I just picked up a 2016 Canadian Maple reverse proof with tank privy and I feel better than I did an hour ago.

Where from?

Archived