• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Bullionbilly

Premium members Christmas prize draw.

On 12/2/2017 at 17:35, Roy said:

I had to look that up! Must be a northern thing :P

I went to a party once and we all had to put our car keys in a fruit bowl. Probably a southern thing ;)

Definitely a southern thing.  I'm from up north, like, u know.  Never owned/rented a car or vehicle in my lifetime.  Lean't maths by counting my change from purchases made at the shop outside school.  Every penny counts ?  Sure that shopkeeper tried "gyping" (short changing) me on occasion.  I would have to throw my wallet in after removing any valuable contents.  

@ChrisSIlver, Will there be a Christmas Premium member draw this year, and maybe good to start a new topic about it with all the how-to's? I am preparing 1 or 2 fun gifts for silver collectors, the best way to give these away would be in an event like this.

41 minutes ago, FFkook said:

@ChrisSIlver, Will there be a Christmas Premium member draw this year, and maybe good to start a new topic about it with all the how-to's? I am preparing 1 or 2 fun gifts for silver collectors, the best way to give these away would be in an event like this.

Yes. Best to start a new topic for that :) I will be donating some sort of prize also, or maybe an extra large item for the gold premium member bonus pot.

A bit early to start planning for the Christmas draw though?