• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Premium members Christmas prize draw.

Bullionbilly

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

Yea, we can just use this topic to start it.

So those of you who aren’t aware, the last few years we have had some mega Christmas prize draws.

Entry is open to all premium & gold premium members & moderators.

Anyone willing to donate a prize can. Anyone who is interested please state your intentions below of what you would like to donate, nearer the time I will contact you to confirm. The donator of the prize will dispatch to the winner.

This year I will run each competition as a separate prize draw, one on each day leading up to Christmas, depending on how many donations there will be.

Last few years have been very successful and it would be great to see the fantastic community Christmas spirit here again.

I will donate some sort of silver coin to a draw. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I had accidentally moved this topic to the trading section within the premium memebers lounge, instead of the prnekum members lounge, so it’s been hidden there for some time. Sorry about that.

Now I’ve moved it into the general precious metals section to get maximum exposure.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

BUMP.

Any more interest in this guys?

Only 5 of us so far who are donating a prize, last year was more successful.

Discounts / Offers

As there are such few entrants you may want to run it so that this Christmas giving prize draw is only between the entrants of the draw, and to enter this draw you need to have donated a prize.

I am just thinking of the interest of fairness.

What are your thoughts on this?

Discounts / Offers

6 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

As there are such few entrants you may want to run it so that this Christmas giving prize draw is only between the entrants of the draw, and to enter this draw you need to have donated a prize.

I am just thinking of the interest of fairness.

What are your thoughts on this?

Good idea.

I thought we'd have had alot more interest tbh.

Yeah I would be happy to have it between the entrants although I am not adding alot at least its something & what is 1x 1oz silver coin at the end of the day, surely people are not that tight. Hope it doesn't offend anyone but its a Christmas giveaway :)

I wasn't here last year so don't how it worked, but it seems only fair to me that people donating are the participants, I'll see if I can think of something worthwhile to donate :)

Unfortunately I don't really have much 'mid value' stuff and I'd want to contribute what I could as folk have offered some very nice things. Maybe if I can find a few odd Kooks I'll be in :)

(Might also prompt me to reassess and reorganise my stack :wacko:)

20 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I wasn't here last year so don't how it worked, but it seems only fair to me that people donating are the participants, I'll see if I can think of something worthwhile to donate :)

Unfortunately I don't really have much 'mid value' stuff and I'd want to contribute what I could as folk have offered some very nice things. Maybe if I can find a few odd Kooks I'll be in :)

Sometimes it’s not about value 

and if u see above someone is offering toilet rolls :)

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 hours ago, kimchi said:

A prize, is a prize. No matter how small its the spirit that counts

Hope i get @fehk2001 loo rolls....:lol:

2 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

Sometimes it’s not about value 

and if u see above someone is offering toilet rolls :)

Yes, it's the toilet roll that drew me in really :)

(Mint condition I hope...)

1 minute ago, Bullionbilly said:

Thanks buddy I'll have a think/look at what I might chip in :)

28 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Hope i get @fehk2001 loo rolls....:lol:

maybe same as the jiffy bag we post to each other ......... used .....and reuse and re re use ^_^ 

25 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Yes, it's the toilet roll that drew me in really :)

Thanks buddy I'll have a think/look at what I might chip in :)

yes u can grade them PF70 ........ PROOF !

23 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

What a 'shitty' price... -_-:P 

depends on 1st or 2nd prize u win ......... 1st u will be happy I think ......... but 2nd prize u can share it with family and have a warm Christmas 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

47 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Might have milk spots.

Discounts / Offers

Archived