• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

57 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Thanks to @ilovesilverireallydo For the tip off that HGM had this Chilean 100 Pesos in stock at only +1% over Spot-

Sans drill hole.

IMG_8643.thumb.JPG.64b8ee68c6b2e15f681f0e0d1c1efeda.JPG

IMG_8644.thumb.JPG.e72901759eb94fde2a343ae267541cfa.JPG

Very nice find. I may have been tempted to break my vow of abstinence from buying gold if I'd seen that beauty! 

Edited by Melon

5 minutes ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Another small purchase to add to the stack and to keep up to date with the series of course.

This piece of silver comes courtesy of @SilverTrader 

This was the first time a had dealt with him and on this occasion I spoke to Silver Trader on the phone before purchasing via his website. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with and a thoroughly decent chap.

He may not thank me for saying but he even gave me 3 capsules that I needed completely foc

I know some people aren't too sure about this coin but I think it's stunning and it's in my top 3 from the series, beautifully simplistic. 

IMG_20191113_135517.jpg

IMG_20191113_135531.jpg

IMG_20191113_135820.jpg

IMG_20191113_135614.jpg

Silvertrader is a stud

1 hour ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Another small purchase to add to the stack and to keep up to date with the series of course.

This piece of silver comes courtesy of @SilverTrader 

This was the first time a had dealt with him and on this occasion I spoke to Silver Trader on the phone before purchasing via his website. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with and a thoroughly decent chap.

He may not thank me for saying but he even gave me 3 capsules that I needed completely foc

I know some people aren't too sure about this coin but I think it's stunning and it's in my top 3 from the series, beautifully simplistic. 

IMG_20191113_135517.jpg

IMG_20191113_135531.jpg

IMG_20191113_135820.jpg

IMG_20191113_135614.jpg

Don't forget to sign up to his news letter for discount codes, should be due out any day if not already.

5 hours ago, FunkyChicken said:

Finally received my silver order from GS.be today. Nothing at fault of GS.be, let's just say FedEx is just gawd awful. 

But anyway: I got me a 10 oz 2020 Kook, and 2 pieces each of the... 

* 1 oz Britannia 2020
* 1 oz Britannia 2019 oriental border 
* 1 oz Valiant 2019
* 30 gram Panda 2019
* 1 oz Canadian Voyageur 2017, and 
* 2 oz Mountie 2020

Screenshot_20191203-190108__01__01.jpg

Nice😁