• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

5 hours ago, FunkyChicken said:

Finally received my silver order from GS.be today. Nothing at fault of GS.be, let's just say FedEx is just gawd awful. 

But anyway: I got me a 10 oz 2020 Kook, and 2 pieces each of the... 

* 1 oz Britannia 2020
* 1 oz Britannia 2019 oriental border 
* 1 oz Valiant 2019
* 30 gram Panda 2019
* 1 oz Canadian Voyageur 2017, and 
* 2 oz Mountie 2020

Screenshot_20191203-190108__01__01.jpg

Nice😁

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

7 hours ago, MickB said:

Today I picked up a 2019 half sovereign, an 1826 shilling along with the 1900 silver crown. My local dealer threw in the 1912 penny for free that appears to have been silver plated as he didn't know what to do with it.

image.jpg

Very nice lot, I agree that crown looks good. I have one same year up for auction at the moment but mines all dented up.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F401979135464

Cheers doubt I'll have much luck it seems. I paid good money for the snake and it had a chunk missing, I was a bit  peeved about that. I will ask Alun about the box.

I've been active on here a week and somehow I have made the leaderboard for today, check it out I'm so close to the top.

Crazy🤪

11 hours ago, augur said:

... a little silvery Christmas Tree 🎄 

2EE594F0-97F7-4309-9E23-762815BFDC4B.thumb.jpeg.033ce46f82574d7524c8bf5b206f854e.jpeg

and a King/König Wilhelm IV Dollar/Thaler 

F0B7A0DB-979B-44E8-88B3-37A1B2728B69.thumb.jpeg.3e807545df9c111e835157c61fa2f345.jpeg

AAB4701F-2EF0-4644-9F42-47E0598721A0.thumb.jpeg.6abf3a82a3df25a2eb25588a3623e703.jpeg

shame the obverse fields have hairlines, so it will have to go back to the auctioneer. 

That's a nice BYB Stack, I bought one of them then I found the 2018 on eBay, then I bought the 5 Oz then the statue and a square then a star all in the last week. I think I have a problem. Congrats on the 2nd place on the leaderboard.