• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 minute ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Had promised myself that I would buy a 1oz this year. Been playing a few poker tournaments last couple of months and the winnings have allowed me to double up on the promise. I had actually bought and sold the chariot one before, this time am keeping it.

Hopefully the rest of the tournaments do just as well and I can put some more away next year!

Grats on both counts. They look absolutely beautiful together. 

8 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Had promised myself that I would buy a 1oz this year. Been playing a few poker tournaments last couple of months and the winnings have allowed me to double up on the promise. I had actually bought and sold the chariot one before, this time am keeping it.

Hopefully the rest of the tournaments do just as well and I can put some more away next year! 

1EEFFFD7-6671-40DB-8ECF-009FFA8838C4.jpeg

8D46012E-9E2D-402B-AB0D-474AF1E64E56.jpeg

Stunning. Well played !

Received one of the two packages that I was waiting on.

Ordered from aurinum.de two lions and two elephants (first ones from the SA's Mint Big Five series).

The coins were neatly packed in their air tight capsules inside the Blistercards inside a plastic foils.

One of the coins (an Elephant) has two dents on the edge (same side).

Looking at how they were packed I suspect it was directly from the mint like that.

I imagine returning it is quite a hustle, so don't know what to do. I think I'll treat it like a bullion and play with it.

Not being able to touch my (few) coins is very annoying, so this may relief some pain. :D

However this was an expensive bullion.

27 minutes ago, Ceaiu said:

Received one of the two packages that I was waiting on.

Ordered from aurinum.de two lions and two elephants (first ones from the SA's Mint Big Five series).

The coins were neatly packed in their air tight capsules inside the Blistercards inside a plastic foils.

One of the coins (an Elephant) has two dents on the edge (same side).

Looking at how they were packed I suspect it was directly from the mint like that.

I imagine returning it is quite a hustle, so don't know what to do. I think I'll treat it like a bullion and play with it.

Not being able to touch my (few) coins is very annoying, so this may relief some pain. :D

However this was an expensive bullion.

How frustrating maybe call or email  see what they can do

If no go return and ge a morgan dollar or some other junk silver  that you can handle all you like with no second thought 👍

57 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Thanks to @ilovesilverireallydo For the tip off that HGM had this Chilean 100 Pesos in stock at only +1% over Spot-

Sans drill hole.

IMG_8643.thumb.JPG.64b8ee68c6b2e15f681f0e0d1c1efeda.JPG

IMG_8644.thumb.JPG.e72901759eb94fde2a343ae267541cfa.JPG

Very nice find. I may have been tempted to break my vow of abstinence from buying gold if I'd seen that beauty! 

Edited by Melon

5 minutes ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Another small purchase to add to the stack and to keep up to date with the series of course.

This piece of silver comes courtesy of @SilverTrader 

This was the first time a had dealt with him and on this occasion I spoke to Silver Trader on the phone before purchasing via his website. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with and a thoroughly decent chap.

He may not thank me for saying but he even gave me 3 capsules that I needed completely foc

I know some people aren't too sure about this coin but I think it's stunning and it's in my top 3 from the series, beautifully simplistic. 

IMG_20191113_135517.jpg

IMG_20191113_135531.jpg

IMG_20191113_135820.jpg

IMG_20191113_135614.jpg

Silvertrader is a stud

1 hour ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Another small purchase to add to the stack and to keep up to date with the series of course.

This piece of silver comes courtesy of @SilverTrader 

This was the first time a had dealt with him and on this occasion I spoke to Silver Trader on the phone before purchasing via his website. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with and a thoroughly decent chap.

He may not thank me for saying but he even gave me 3 capsules that I needed completely foc

I know some people aren't too sure about this coin but I think it's stunning and it's in my top 3 from the series, beautifully simplistic. 

IMG_20191113_135517.jpg

IMG_20191113_135531.jpg

IMG_20191113_135820.jpg

IMG_20191113_135614.jpg

Don't forget to sign up to his news letter for discount codes, should be due out any day if not already.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE