• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

7 hours ago, AgCoyote said:

I'm really impressed with the Magnificent Maple Leaves 10 ounce silver coin. If you don't have one, make it your next item. The detail of the leaves is very impressive. I know it's sacrilege but I wish they used this version on the 1 ounce.

I feel like I crossed a rite of passage and now have my first PAMP gold bar:)

20190817_122101.jpg

Look for the 8 dollar 1.5ozT super maple.

Don’t look too hard, I want another dozen over the next year.

all-maples.thumb.jpg.d845f7a09f66304f748da3372ac30256.jpg

Edited by TonyS

31 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

What shadow? I don't see it...

Think they're referring to the slightly speckled-looking area (if you go straight down from 1OZ in line with the NA of Britannia).

As it's on all of them I expect it's an artifact of a slight difference in the pattern that occured during minting - I think I have a 2017 Britannia with a similar look.

8 hours ago, Zhorro said:

My Matt BU 2019 five sovereign piece arrived yesterday.  I am also showing the 2015 BU five sovereign piece in order to show the colour / finish difference.

2019FIVEfull.png

2015FIVEfull.png

I've noticed on my Victoria Strike on the Day too... the detail on the Matt finish seems more crisp than on a normal BU or bullion coin... more similar to a proof finish in clarity.

And BTW, I just got home from work and I wanted to see if I had a capsule to display this beautiful bar in.  For those of you interested in the same, I can confirm that the Britannia bars fit perfectly in the air-tite 10 oz silver bar capsules.  Snug on all sides and top/bottom with no rattle.

Edited by mr1030