• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

2 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I’ve been looking for a decent 1821 sixpence for a while. They’re not massively rare but it is difficult to find one in goodish condition. This arrived today and I am extremely happy with it. It’s a dirty little coin but cleaning terrifies me and so it’ll be going into the collection as is.

if anyone does have any thoughts on cleaning, please can you let me know off thread? 

693F30B1-A38C-4CCC-82BE-6A059FAF0452.jpeg

F00D9311-8EAD-42ED-A987-47F84E182489.jpeg

You cant replace history so keep it the way it is.

On 05/04/2019 at 22:37, Stu66 said:

Thursday I got a very very nice Perth Dragon bar from @BackyardBullion on fleabay, first one from the Perth and well impressed. Today I received an awesome Incuse Maple Leaf, this is absolutely superb. .... and to cap it all .. the mighty reds won down south....happy days.

IMG_0512.JPG

Can't upload anymore pics.. 

My wallet hates you! More arrived this morning.

They are so addictive.

1 hour ago, Goldmick said:

Havent got them yet but on the way if that counts lol. Well happy the 5 sov is going for big money at the mo. Last few on e bay over £2000 

Someone getting excited lol 

i would be 

well done mate great result 

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Love those coins. They’re in really good nick too. Nice purchase!

Yeh there amazing. Go nicely with my 1870 5 pesetas. Very happy