• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

6 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Looks just like the bullions used to😁

They do, yes. Nobody appears to want them, which is why I’ve managed to pick up a couple for around £30 each.

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Received my first South Korean Komsco medallions this week. They look great :)

Something I just found out recently .... the Zi:Sin series is actually a lunar series!!!! Gallus the rooster, Canis the dog and Scrofa the pig. It's very refreshing to see a new take on a Lunar series.

And big thanks @MikeSol for the Chiwoo Cheonwangs, @SilverStan for the Zi:SIn Gallus and Canus and @MickD for the Zi:Sin Scrofa.

I have the 2016 Chiwoo on the way and still on the look out for a Zi:Sin Scrofa ghost if any one has any spare?

Komsco.JPG

very welcome :)

Silverstacking.co.uk 

7 hours ago, jacobkenn said:

Today i recieved my 2014 britannia mule brought from ebay this week happy with purchase if this was up for sale on fourum what would i expect to pay not selling just wondered if i got deal or not paid £42 

15518869469737991390749894074349.jpg

What makes it a mule?

@NikolaAnne

Collectors of Britannia silver bullion coins now have a pair of “mules” to consider. Appropriately enough, a Year of the Horse coin is at the center of the error. Approximately 17,000 examples of the 2014 Britannia 1-ounce silver £2 coins were struck with an obverse die intended for the Royal Mint’s inaugural Lunar bullion issue, celebrating the Year of the Horse in 2014. In addition, an estimated 38,000 examples of the Year of the Horse 1-ounce silver £2 coin were struck with an obverse die intended for the Britannia £2 coin.

1 minute ago, jacobkenn said:

@NikolaAnne

Collectors of Britannia silver bullion coins now have a pair of “mules” to consider. Appropriately enough, a Year of the Horse coin is at the center of the error. Approximately 17,000 examples of the 2014 Britannia 1-ounce silver £2 coins were struck with an obverse die intended for the Royal Mint’s inaugural Lunar bullion issue, celebrating the Year of the Horse in 2014. In addition, an estimated 38,000 examples of the Year of the Horse 1-ounce silver £2 coin were struck with an obverse die intended for the Britannia £2 coin.

Whoops! 🙂 How did they not pick up on such a big mint error before releasing them?

1 minute ago, NikolaAnne said:

Whoops! 🙂 How did they not pick up on such a big mint error before releasing them?

I dont know for sure the actual figures that got released but does seem alot but after checking the grading web site just to make sure that mine was listed on there about 500 graded by them still dont give me any idea how many out there or how much it could be worth. i do know when first noticed some went for hundreds but missed that boat 

9 hours ago, NikolaAnne said:

Out of interest, what did you pay? I had 5 of these from 2013 on - so I'm curious as to what I'm sitting on right now.. 
NO hassles if you don't want to say 🙂

£30.