• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

6 hours ago, CoinStruck said:

Added this lovely 1994 Sovereign to the collection. Graded by PCGS at PR70DCAM, one of only two 70s in the PCGS population census. 

Fabulous Sovereign thanks for taking the time to photograph it.  

I was always of the preference that the George and Dragon should face the front of the slab however, having thought about it, if you have a larger collection that spans differing portraits of her Majesty then it makes sense to have the portrait front facing or perhaps on the change of portrait to display the change, and perhaps the 1989 issues and going forward, then the special designs facing the front of the slab!

Doh! more expense!

I suppose however,  it isn’t too difficult to flip the coin over, but in the vain moment of retrieving them from their safe place to ogle them awhile, it would make sense to think about displaying them prior to slabbing.

A definite first world problem!

12 minutes ago, vicamy said:

Finally, this beautify has arrived! Superb! Thanks @SilverStan

Vicamy do they come in plastic wallet or in a capsule? I have ordered some of these bars from SilverStan as well just want to check need to buy additional capsules. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Abyss said:

Vicamy do they come in plastic wallet or in a capsule? I have ordered some of these bars from SilverStan as well just want to check need to buy additional capsules. Thanks.

Hi @Abyss, yes you do. I was told they don’t come with capsules, so I bought airtite from @SilverStan as well. High quality I must say.

Edited by vicamy

On 08/02/2019 at 08:05, Frenchie said:

Received these beauties today from Muenzdachs 😃

The RP gold Libertads are really stunning, got also the Zi Sin Scrofa ghost and normal version (I can't understand hwo these high premium coins can be sold without capsules, and the nice Chad Rhino

P1530233.jpg

P1530236.jpg

P1530249.jpg

P1530252.jpg

P1530268.jpg

P1530272.jpg

That lighting is amazing! I want a reverse proof gold Libertad now. 

Sort of pm'ish as its dipped in 24k gold.

Ready for valentines day to keep wifey happy, only £40 so not much more than a dozen roses and lasts forever:

Link if anyone wants to spoil their significant other:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00QWR7XJQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_20190211_113435_resized_20190211_113528907.jpg

IMG_20190211_113408_resized_20190211_113528344.jpg

IMG_20190211_113239_resized_20190211_113528106.jpg

IMG_20190211_113250_resized_20190211_113528638.jpg

Edited by mr-dead