• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

33 minutes ago, CadmiumGreen said:

Received a 2016 $5 1/20oz Gold Australian Lunar Monkey King Colorized .9999 BU. Caution objects in mirror are closer than they appear!B1A7CCF6-5685-41C8-9611-B2DE21E4B634.thumb.jpeg.12d173f472cd467da95f3976d5be0616.jpeg31C28229-D7C9-4F4D-B725-FF3A47B5C22D.thumb.jpeg.6c06bee909381ab8c16aa9f7f2b6c8e4.jpeg

Are you going for the full set? The most are hard to find 👍🏻

3 hours ago, TheBeast said:

Are you going for the full set? The most are hard to find 👍🏻

Not going for the full set...probably get the 1 oz or maybe the 5 oz Silver Monkey King.  This one was a reasonable pickup at $80 and just needed a little gold fix until...

Just now, mr1030 said:

@CadmiumGreen  Those are gorgeous!  Congrats.  My order is coming tomorrow. 

Thank you...I think the US Mint really hit it out of the park with this design! You will definitely enjoy their beauty in hand! Getting the 5oz Silver Proof? If so, I will need to live vicariously through you until mine arrives!😃

1 minute ago, CadmiumGreen said:

Thank you...I think the US Mint really hit it out of the park with this design! You will definitely enjoy their beauty in hand! Getting the 5oz Silver Proof? If so, I will need to live vicariously through you until mine arrives!😃

Yeah.  I ordered 3 of the 5 oz.  Two are for me and one for a friend at work.  I'm kind of wishing I had ordered the limit of five, but I was already dropping a good amount for the total order, so I kept it at 3.  I might back order 2 more if they are still available.  I have not decided yet.

16 minutes ago, Panicbuying said:

Very much an impulse buy as I walked passed a pawnshop where they had this beauty in the window and couldn’t resist buying my first 1 kg coin!

Buying on impulse is usually a bad idea, but for less then GBP 500..?

85C05E77-8033-4C9C-A5C8-CC24405EDBE6.jpeg

My impulse buys tend to be a bag of crisps as thats about as much spare change that i carry around with me, nice buy

36 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

McDonald’s burger coins 

35 pounds for 5 coins 

then 14 pounds grading fees per coin ....

Ngc ate my burger 

Lol

014AC429-0E05-4312-8551-669646AAB2C5.jpeg

so from £7 a burger (they aren't coins) to now £21 a burger........that a $5 gold eagle sitting right there, just for perspective sake

Edited by shortstack68

1 hour ago, shortstack68 said:

so from £7 a burger (they aren't coins) to now £21 a burger........that a $5 gold eagle sitting right there, just for perspective sake

Sometimes we need to buy some toys 😂

And u can lick the slabs if you wish to 

Edited by fehk2001

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

34 minutes ago, mr1030 said:

Received all of my Apollo 11 50th Anniversary coins today.

5 oz Proof

Amazing coins shame wanted buy these in the UK we would have to pay the tax man.

Edited by Abyss