• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

ChrisSIlver

The error that was making some posts show as disappeared in this topic should now be fixed. 

Message added by ChrisSIlver

4 minutes ago, terakris said:

Being in the UK I got them as soon as they were released on the Royal Mint website.

Yeah, so far its just london - i would hope they would expand to say angel of the north, bus station in milton keynes (joking) and things like that... or maybe go retro and some of the chalk drawings on hills perhaps?

I would buy ALL the coins if they had the Cerne Abbas Giant on them

First coin came in from this month's order. I bought it on eBay Thursday and it arrived this afternoon. They sent it just in a letter.

I recommend this company to US buyers. The coin is in perfect condition. No milk spots or anything. Shiny like new. Pictures may not show it :)

S.S. Gairsoppa 

For a better view of shiny condition, watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoM632HKFuA

IMG_20180602_1500550_rewind.jpg

IMG_20180602_1502065_rewind.jpg

Edited by JohnAnsink

18 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

My pick ups from the London coin fair. The parcel they're resting on is super secret squirrel delivery from @BackyardBullion (I'll be doing a dedicated reveal video). He even included £2.50 for the saved postage

The florin looks nice. A little dinged up but who could pass up an old one.

The Kennedy is 40% silver. I'll be getting a nice shipment in of Kennedy Halfs on Monday. Look for them here :)

Edited by JohnAnsink

6 hours ago, JohnAnsink said:

Oh...by the way. I play a game called League of Legends. They have hero in it called Wukong :D

Untitled.jpg

When i researched the coin on Google i saw it was used in games and some strange movies ??