• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

7 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Nice photo!

That took a lot longer than usual to get there. It should have been 5 days max!

Thanks. I'm still waiting for a book from the UK which was sent the week before you shipped, so still happy this arrived without problems.

31 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Lovely door stopper rich !

Sure is Rich! Tell you what though, I am absolutely amazed that I managed to bag it, I’ve been on night shifts this week, and woke three hours after @arshimo2012 posted the two bars, couldn’t believe my luck, and it looks like he still has the other left to sell....ssssh! It might still be there come payday, and it’ll be mine, all mine! 

Received quite a bit of silver while I was away and also my 2018 1 oz Hallmarked Silver Forum Investment Bars (No. 92, 94) from @BackyardBullion! Along with their delivery I also picked up a couple of additional quality silver pours...

2.24 oz “Ripple Kit Kat Bar”- Pour 243 – 999 Hallmarked Hand Poured Silver...and...

2.98 oz “Antiqued Jolly Roger” - Pour 216 – 999 Hallmarked Hand Poured Silver.

And there is more!...

9F145F7A-9773-428D-8F77-F79FA25677A0.jpeg

9F3A4BD8-CC7B-47EC-8BFC-96155134D8C4.jpeg

6A97C521-0D89-4927-9726-6AD5A893853D.jpeg

AB374F4B-67FB-4038-82C7-3E3FD095DED0.jpeg

A great thanks to @BackyardBullion and many others on The Silver Forum for showing me the richness in silver bars, I have added my first two kilo silver bars to the collection...

1 kilo Silver Bar - Johnson Matthey (SLC)

1,000 gram Silver Bar - Heimerle & Meule (Cast)

DC721FFC-8351-4B9E-B07C-B8AC425E4403.jpeg

968E06DE-4EC3-46DA-8F6B-D14B0749E437.jpeg

6C38F459-C962-4991-9DDF-D9C111B7D2A7.jpeg

Just now, CadmiumGreen said:

A great thanks to @BackyardBullion and many others on The Silver Forum for showing me the richness in silver bars, I have added my first two kilo silver bars to the collection...

1 kilo Silver Bar - Johnson Matthey (SLC)

1,000 gram Silver Bar - Heimerle & Meule (Cast)

DC721FFC-8351-4B9E-B07C-B8AC425E4403.jpeg

968E06DE-4EC3-46DA-8F6B-D14B0749E437.jpeg

6C38F459-C962-4991-9DDF-D9C111B7D2A7.jpeg

Them be some great looking bars!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion